Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Sprint Player of the Season (VOTE FOR BRENDA !!!)

<< < (8/9) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Bwils927 on May 13, 2013, 03:31:09 PM ---Malcolm should've won last season. How did he lose to Lisa? People liked her?

--- End quote ---

While I'm glad Lisa won it, I agree that it should have been Malcolm last season. He really didn't deserve it this season, in my opinion. He played a game full of failed rebellions and one good blindside. It's just weird that he didn't get it when he played an amazing game, but he got it when he didn't... :crazy:

Jobby:
The thing is, both Dawn and Lisa played a very similar game... but Lisa is somewhat popular but Dawn totally detested? :stare

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 14, 2013, 08:30:15 AM ---The thing is, both Dawn and Lisa played a very similar game... but Lisa is somewhat popular but Dawn totally detested? :stare

--- End quote ---

I don't think their games were very similar considering Lisa didn't really betray anyone, except the "Evil Three" who were all given Villain edits, and Malcolm. Whereas Dawn betrayed just about everyone. :lol:

Jobby:
Lisa betrayed the entire Tandang except RC and Michael. I think the difference is the other Tandangs betrayed were not so nice people (Peter, Artis, Abi) and the people who remained were fan favourites (Malcolm)... And that's why there's a difference in the hate received?

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 14, 2013, 11:12:08 PM ---Lisa betrayed the entire Tandang except RC and Michael. I think the difference is the other Tandangs betrayed were not so nice people (Peter, Artis, Abi) and the people who remained were fan favourites (Malcolm)... And that's why there's a difference in the hate received?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, exactly. When somebody betrays a "villain", they are made to look like a "hero", even though that's all often quite subjective tbh. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version