Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

AR23 Transportation

<< < (41/47) > >>

Neobie:
Thanks Claude and Mylomilk!

One really minor nitpick in Claude's updated timeline: Tim/Danny and Brandon/Adam took H2 501 from Santiago to Buenos Aires as Mylomilk noted, not H2 730. (Probably just a typo!) :)

Also wanted to confirm how you got Chester/Ephraim's final arrival time in Lisbon? There was a shot of a watch when they were talking to Phil, but my copy of the episode isn't clear enough. Did it say midnight?

Responding to Mylomilk's question about the Sao Paulo to London flight (using Claude's data): the GRU-LHR flight Chester/Ephraim took was scheduled to have left long ago, but the flight itself was delayed so much (11 hours!) that they could book tickets on it.

One more thing of note: Did Chester/Ephraim panic in Buenos Aires? There arrived in Buenos Aires ahead of Tim/Danny, Brandon/Adam, Leo/Jamal, and Ally/Ashley; could they have just tried to get tickets on those, all of which arrived before the Sao Paolo-Lisbon flight they were trying to get?

DrRox:

--- Quote from: Neobie on October 15, 2013, 07:47:44 AM ---Not sure if this contributes to figuring it out, but my Emirates frequent flier number goes EK 123 456 789 and my United one goes ABC 12345. :)

--- End quote ---

United starts with 3 alpha characters, but my United is an old Continental account and they start with 2 alpha characters similar to the one in the photo

Also the format on the Delta number in the photo fits the same format as my Delta FF number too.

georgiapeach:
In the interviews they say they were 22+ hours behind the other teams when Phil eliminated them. Extended PitStop??

Neobie:
Can't be. The teams arrived in Lisbon to race on 15 Jun (mentioned this last episode), and were seen at midnight of 16/17 Jun in Svolvaer. They must have been released sometime over the daytime of 16 Jun.

Earliest reasonable flight for Phil to get out is TP 768 from Lisbon to Oslo, 0855-1355 on the morning of 16 Jun. We'll see how much of a lead they give him over the teams.

22+ hours behind the lead teams puts them arriving in Lisbon at 5am, and no flight from anywhere arrives near that time; I think they were exaggerating. I agree with Claude and Mylomilk that they were around 16h behind.

DrRox:
Hey Slowhatch........

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on October 14, 2013, 07:51:22 PM ---Not sure if this is for the ep thread, but I'll try it here: can anybody decipher this?

--- End quote ---

How about this scenario........the mobile device belongs to either Nicole/Travis's soundman or cameraman. It is bigger than a phone, looks more like a mini iPad/tablet to me. Anyway he has a page with all his FF numbers stored in the device so he can get FF miles when racers have to book his seats...when they book theirs. I doubt that their is/are any rule(s) about crew using devices or accruing FF miles. I certainly could be wrong, but makes sense to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version