Author Topic: Amazing Race 23 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 230962 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Tom Comings ‏@Comings 1min

Spotted 4 teams at LAX #amazingrace on there way to Dallas then who knows. pic.twitter.com/wpgiQlSaNC

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:19:35 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
 Tom Comings ‏@Comings 1min

Spotted 4 teams at LAX #amazingrace on there way to Dallas then who knows. pic.twitter.com/kTt2B6ZwT4

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
The flight left the gate already how can pics be posted still ???

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
Teams are boarding AA2456 which arrives at gate A8 and the flight to Chile leaves out of terminal D they will make it :D

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Emily Kaufman ‏@thetravelmom 1m
There is a production crew fromThe Amazing Race on my f'light from LA to Washington DC. Have you ever watched this show?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A few more tweets from various times earlier today:

David ‏@tailorcut 18m
"The Amazing Race" just came through LAX. CBS could have named the show "The Boring Wait."

Marco A Martinez ‏@marcowhereru 6h
Might be on the amazing race @MrGajman

Gajan Kulasingham ‏@MrGajman 6h
Looks like @marcowhereru and myself may have just made TV on a travel show (possibly Amazing Race). Good start to E3 trip! #E3 #GameSpotE3

Christina Mullins ‏@xtinabebe 7h
Just walked by them filming Amazing Race in LAX #cool

And finally, a series of tweets from a woman that mentioned she was at LAX in another tweet.

H∆NN∆H❊ ‏@ayyits_hannah 7h
A group of people just ran through the airport with Cameras following them.I think it was the amazing race

There go's the other team.

Katelyn almost got hit by the amazing race people

I think me and Stevie just got on tv

Tv crew for dayys

H∆NN∆H❊ ‏@ayyits_hannah 6h
So it's for a new show about people trying to travel the world,and we were just asked to give them money.So we are now going to be on tv.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Sighting at Dallas airport?

Carter Chapman ‏@chachachapman7 7m
I think @JJTakes and I just saw two people on the Amazing Race

JJ Takes ‏@JJTakes 1h
Houston, we have a problem. We appear to be in Dallas. #TheroadtoOKC

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting:

Corbin Tips ‏@corbintips01 1m
Just saw two hippies sprinting though DFW Airport followed by a camera dude and sound guy... They were on The Amazing Race

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Natalie Long ‏@swagnat20 33s

Just stood next to the blue team from the amazing race on sky train #celbritystatus #kindof

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Natalie Long ‏@swagnat20 33s

Just stood next to the blue team from the amazing race on sky train #celbritystatus #kindof

Both Miami and DFW have a skytrain. I suspect it's Dallas given the other sightings. From her other tweets, Natalie is returning from Costa Rica. She mentions flying through Miami on her way to Costa Rica last week, but that doesn't rule out going through DFW on her way home.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Camera crew and team on DFW escalator!

Andrew J. Breig ‏@memphisjuncture 10m
Something very real is about to happen. @ Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) http://instagram.com/p/aXGBLJkRtO/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:41:05 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
Yup its them they arrived at terminal A and the flight to chile leaves out of Terminal D and the flight to Miami wont land for another 40 mins  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Dallas is covered! Pics later!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
The Miami flight will be landing in about 20 minutes and they will have about 40 minutes to make their connection. Luckily the gates are right next to each other.

Offline aryantsoeseno

• RFF Full Member
so excited following the RFF detectives..... good job, guys....  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jay Prasuhn ‏@jayprasuhn 34s
Two guys, headbands, huge packs, staring @ maps, boarding for Chile-w/cameras in their faces. Yes, just saw The Amazing Race at DFW airport.

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
Flight to Santiago from Miami has not left yet it was suppose to leave 5 mins ago ???

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
All flight info and comments can go to the transport thread or discussion thread. This thread is LIVE SIGHTINGS ONLY PLEASE!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cosmophobia

• RFF Jr. Member
I'm in Santiago, I'll be watching out there ;)

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
Well, I had the fun of pretending to be Chateau at DFW.  I was there at the arrival gate from LAX, rode on the Skylink train with one team and then saw the teams at the departure gate.  There were 4 teams on this flight.  I was there for over an hour, so I'm pretty sure there were only four.  The teams were (with my nicknames for them):

Team Ducky Dynasty - Mid/late 40's men with scraggly beards and a few tattoos.  They look like characters from the tv show Duck Dynasty.  One was tall and thin.  The other was average size.
Team Boston Strong - Young couple with turquoise "Boston Strong" shirts.  The guy was tall and olive complected (looked maybe of Italian descent) and the girl was shorter with dark hair.  They were very fit.  I did not see any obvious scars or injuries from the Boston bombing.
Team Middle Aged Couple - Mid/late 40's couple, short, and possibly Hispanic (darker complected).  The woman had a flower in her hair.
Team Young Men - Two young men, no more than 25 years old.  One guy was tall, thicker built, with very pale skin.  The other guy was shorter, more muscular, and fairly tan complected.  I rode on the train with these two so I saw them the most.

Pictures coming in just a minute.

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
Arrival Gate:

Team Boston Strong:

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
Team Middle Aged Couple:

Team Young Men:

Young men on the Skylink train:

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
Sound guy's bag with WRP tag:

Team Duck Dynasty (remember this is just my nickname - it doesn't mean they are on the show; I don't watch it):

Departure Gate Sign:

Group Shot as the teams were boarding (they got to pre-board):

That's it for now.  That is the best of the pictures.  I will try to think of more details to share.  A security guy was kind of threatening me, so I couldn't get close enough to talk to them.  I heard no names or location details.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
You guys are GREAT!! :ty  both for running all over and the beautiful pics!

RFF's Golden Rule: