Author Topic: TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 285630 times)

Offline ranger1010

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #725 on: November 19, 2013, 10:46:49 AM »
Here's a spec, spec may be heavy:
 :spoiler:
Show content
F4 will include ER, Afghanimals, Jamy, Exes. Afghanimals are now racing in TAR24. Exes were invited back to TAR24 but Marie declined it. ER docs were eliminated in 4th? ??? Why can't I find it?

So my ultimate guess, after so many 2nd places, I think Jamy will win. :stare We'll see.

I REALLY wanted Team Exes to be on the all-stars!!!  I like them more and more every week!  Team Exes and team Jamy!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: November 19, 2013, 06:28:25 PM »
Show content
F4 will include ER, Afghanimals, Jamy, Exes. Afghanimals are now racing in TAR24. Exes were invited back to TAR24 but Marie declined it. ER docs were eliminated in 4th? ??? Why can't I find it?

So my ultimate guess, after so many 2nd places, I think Jamy will win. :stare We'll see.

I REALLY wanted Team Exes to be on the all-stars!!!  I like them more and more every week!  Team Exes and team Jamy!
Agree with you about the Exes, but I dislike Jamy
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #727 on: November 19, 2013, 07:51:52 PM »
Show content

Why do you dislike Jamy so much?  They seem to get along fine -- better than the Exes, that's for sure!

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: November 19, 2013, 10:34:09 PM »
Hope Jamy wins!  :hrt:
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #729 on: November 20, 2013, 04:23:33 PM »
And the first two legs in the same country of South America - Argentina and Chile -.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: November 21, 2013, 07:04:06 PM »
Show content

Why do you dislike Jamy so much?  They seem to get along fine -- better than the Exes, that's for sure!

I don't care about Exes, but I like Jamy, Ice Crew Girls, and uh afghanimals... ;) Also the Doctors...
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: November 23, 2013, 06:51:21 AM »
Show content

I personally find Amy annoying and slightly obnoxious, and, as for Jason, I haven't liked him since I saw him. As for the Exes, they play the game well; they are mentally prepared. I really hope the Docs win!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #732 on: November 23, 2013, 10:29:06 AM »
Show content

I personally find Amy annoying and slightly obnoxious, and, as for Jason, I haven't liked him since I saw him. As for the Exes, they play the game well; they are mentally prepared. I really hope the Docs win!

I don't find Jamy as annoying or obnoxious as you do and (most of the time) I find the Exes a lot more annoying and obnoxious than you do, but I guess we all have our favorites.  That said, I like the Doctors as well.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #733 on: November 24, 2013, 08:44:59 PM »
Now I don't know what the final memory task is. Nobody who gave clues is  in this leg.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: November 24, 2013, 08:48:40 PM »
Now I don't know what the final memory task is. Nobody who gave clues is  in this leg.
The little boy?

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: November 24, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »
I hate to throw this out there, but i dont think we're getting a memory challenge in the finale this season. i make this assumption from no obvious hints and no set up for a memory challenge in the Juneau locations - i hope im wrong though because this has been a great season and would be awesome to round up with a memory task!

paldog123456

« Reply #736 on: November 24, 2013, 09:25:58 PM »
I hate to throw this out there, but i dont think we're getting a memory challenge in the finale this season. i make this assumption from no obvious hints and no set up for a memory challenge in the Juneau locations - i hope im wrong though because this has been a great season and would be awesome to round up with a memory task!

I was thinking the same thing, but then a different thought dawned upon me: how about a Switchback to the TAR12 final task/Roadblock. It is in Alaska, contains items with many patterns, and would be exciting to watch. (I am hoping it happens!)

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #737 on: November 24, 2013, 09:26:25 PM »
Show content
Guys I thought that Travis & Nicole were in the F3 how do we know that they came in 4th

Also is Leg 10 an NEL?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:46:25 PM by Rachel Berry »
Jason & Amy to win TAR23

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: November 24, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »
Show content
Guys I thought that Travis & Nicole were in the F3 how do we know that they came in 4th

Also is Leg 10 an NEL?

leg 10 is NEL for sure because we still have 4 teams and 2 legs remaining before the final leg

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #739 on: November 25, 2013, 07:08:36 AM »
Show content

Show content
All I know for sure (from the live sightings thread) is that Jamy and the Exes are in the F3. Some people mentioned that ER Docs finished in 4th from a thread (dunno which thread though :duno: ) .

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #740 on: November 25, 2013, 10:28:02 AM »
My gut feeling is that one of Jason\Amy and Tim\Marie will win.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #741 on: November 25, 2013, 10:31:40 AM »
My gut feeling is that one of Jason\Amy and Tim\Marie will win.

Can't see Tim and Marie winning
Show content
based on reports that they were asked back for Season 24, and as the Afghanimal's returned, I'm assuming, Jamy win  :groan:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #742 on: November 25, 2013, 10:32:13 AM »
Are we sure that the Exes were invited again for TAR 24?
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: November 25, 2013, 10:34:04 AM »

Not 100% sure, but apparently Marie stated it on Twitter and stated they declined the invite?

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #744 on: November 25, 2013, 04:59:20 PM »
If Jamy makes the final leg and loses to the Docs, they will remember leg 9 not so fondly. Same thing of they get eliminated 4th.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: November 25, 2013, 05:18:59 PM »

Not 100% sure, but apparently Marie stated it on Twitter and stated they declined the invite?

Can the winners not be invited in the next all-star season?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #746 on: November 26, 2013, 03:12:10 AM »

[/quote

Yes, there has only been 1 winning team that has ever returned and that was Uchenna & Joyce.  The rest all lost at least once.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: November 26, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »

[/quote

Yes, there has only been 1 winning team that has ever returned and that was Uchenna & Joyce.  The rest all lost at least once.

As Scruff has already said, yea, winners can be called back
Show content
BUT, because of CBS bringing back the Cowboys, Globetrotters and Margie & Luke, it kind of hints that season 24 will be another non-winner group of teams, which makes me think Tim and Marie don't win.  :)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: November 27, 2013, 04:12:28 AM »
If Jamy makes the final leg and loses to the Docs, they will remember leg 9 not so fondly. Same thing of they get eliminated 4th.

Yup. :stare

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #749 on: December 01, 2013, 09:05:09 PM »
My thought :

Show content
Leo & Jamal get the F4 boot. Travis & Nicole would be All Star material , in my opinion , so i think they would win the race , with Jason & Amy in 2nd and Tim/Marie in 3rd.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard