Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (148/153) > >>

supah:
I hate to throw this out there, but i dont think we're getting a memory challenge in the finale this season. i make this assumption from no obvious hints and no set up for a memory challenge in the Juneau locations - i hope im wrong though because this has been a great season and would be awesome to round up with a memory task!

paldog123456:

--- Quote from: supah on November 24, 2013, 09:24:46 PM ---I hate to throw this out there, but i dont think we're getting a memory challenge in the finale this season. i make this assumption from no obvious hints and no set up for a memory challenge in the Juneau locations - i hope im wrong though because this has been a great season and would be awesome to round up with a memory task!

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same thing, but then a different thought dawned upon me: how about a Switchback to the TAR12 final task/Roadblock. It is in Alaska, contains items with many patterns, and would be exciting to watch. (I am hoping it happens!)

Rachel Berry:
Show content Guys I thought that Travis & Nicole were in the F3 how do we know that they came in 4th
Also is Leg 10 an NEL?

Nyoman_SB1:

--- Quote from: Rachel Berry on November 24, 2013, 09:26:25 PM ---Show content Guys I thought that Travis & Nicole were in the F3 how do we know that they came in 4th
Also is Leg 10 an NEL?

--- End quote ---

leg 10 is NEL for sure because we still have 4 teams and 2 legs remaining before the final leg

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Rachel Berry on November 24, 2013, 09:26:25 PM ---Show content Guys I thought that Travis & Nicole were in the F3 how do we know that they came in 4th

--- End quote ---

Show contentAll I know for sure (from the live sightings thread) is that Jamy and the Exes are in the F3. Some people mentioned that ER Docs finished in 4th from a thread (dunno which thread though :duno: ) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version