Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (147/153) > >>

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: Belle Book on November 19, 2013, 07:51:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bookworm on November 19, 2013, 06:28:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: ranger1010 on November 19, 2013, 10:46:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platinum on November 18, 2013, 03:49:06 AM ---Here's a spec, spec may be heavy:
 :spoiler:
Show contentF4 will include ER, Afghanimals, Jamy, Exes. Afghanimals are now racing in TAR24. Exes were invited back to TAR24 but Marie declined it. ER docs were eliminated in 4th? ??? Why can't I find it?

So my ultimate guess, after so many 2nd places, I think Jamy will win. :stare We'll see.
--- End quote ---

I REALLY wanted Team Exes to be on the all-stars!!!  I like them more and more every week!  Team Exes and team Jamy!

--- End quote ---
Agree with you about the Exes, but I dislike Jamy

--- End quote ---

Why do you dislike Jamy so much?  They seem to get along fine -- better than the Exes, that's for sure!

--- End quote ---

I don't care about Exes, but I like Jamy, Ice Crew Girls, and uh afghanimals... ;) Also the Doctors...

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Platinum on November 18, 2013, 03:49:06 AM ---Here's a spec, spec may be heavy:
Show contentF4 will include ER, Afghanimals, Jamy, Exes. Afghanimals are now racing in TAR24. Exes were invited back to TAR24 but Marie declined it. ER docs were eliminated in 4th? ??? Why can't I find it?

So my ultimate guess, after so many 2nd places, I think Jamy will win. :stare We'll see.
--- End quote ---

I REALLY wanted Team Exes to be on the all-stars!!!  I like them more and more every week!  Team Exes and team Jamy!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Why do you dislike Jamy so much?  They seem to get along fine -- better than the Exes, that's for sure!

--- End quote ---
I personally find Amy annoying and slightly obnoxious, and, as for Jason, I haven't liked him since I saw him. As for the Exes, they play the game well; they are mentally prepared. I really hope the Docs win!

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on November 23, 2013, 06:51:21 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I personally find Amy annoying and slightly obnoxious, and, as for Jason, I haven't liked him since I saw him. As for the Exes, they play the game well; they are mentally prepared. I really hope the Docs win!

--- End quote ---

I don't find Jamy as annoying or obnoxious as you do and (most of the time) I find the Exes a lot more annoying and obnoxious than you do, but I guess we all have our favorites.  That said, I like the Doctors as well.

paradoxinee:
Now I don't know what the final memory task is. Nobody who gave clues is  in this leg.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: paradoxinee on November 24, 2013, 08:44:59 PM ---Now I don't know what the final memory task is. Nobody who gave clues is  in this leg.

--- End quote ---
The little boy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version