Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (127/153) > >>

Vitoko:
Maybe paradoxinee is right and will have a switchback to Season 12 memory task... probably the best one if you ask me...

Platrium:
I fear Tim & Danny is going home after the next leg. :( I just wonder if they got u-turned (and if they did, I wonder who) or they had difficulty with a task.

Platrium:
If Leg 4 wasn't a TBC or a NEL (and assuming that the bunnies caught up), Tim & Marie's mistakes would've have them eliminated with an express pass (or 2). They have to go back and get the Viking Longhouse clue if I'm not mistaken, right?

Air:

--- Quote from: Platinum on October 22, 2013, 03:19:34 AM ---If Leg 4 wasn't a TBC or a NEL (and assuming that the bunnies caught up), Tim & Marie's mistakes would've have them eliminated with an express pass (or 2). They have to go back and get the Viking Longhouse clue if I'm not mistaken, right?

--- End quote ---

They might survive though, we really don't know.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on October 22, 2013, 04:25:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platinum on October 22, 2013, 03:19:34 AM ---If Leg 4 wasn't a TBC or a NEL (and assuming that the bunnies caught up), Tim & Marie's mistakes would've have them eliminated with an express pass (or 2). They have to go back and get the Viking Longhouse clue if I'm not mistaken, right?

--- End quote ---

They might survive though, we really don't know.

--- End quote ---

They will definitely survive leg 4 since it's a TBC. I was saying that if leg 4 wasn't a NEL/TBC. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version