Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (125/153) > >>

kiki:
For the final memory task, I've noticed a pattern: So far the first task in each leg was to find a person

Leg One: Find Javier for the paragliding
Leg Two: Find the Officer of the day on board Esmeralda

I think in the third leg in Lisbon they have again to find someone. If that's the first task, it could mean something.

georgiapeach:
ooooooooooooh!! I like that too!! :hearts: Hope they are keeping notes!!

stekay:
Changing it from the pit stop greeter is actually an amazing and simple idea  :hearts:

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: kiki on October 12, 2013, 03:41:12 PM ---For the final memory task, I've noticed a pattern: So far the first task in each leg was to find a person

I think in the third leg in Lisbon they have again to find someone. If that's the first task, it could mean something.

--- End quote ---

Maybe it doesn't even need to be the first one but just remembering A NAME of someone you have met during every Leg could be a thing, is harder that remembering a Place or a Face... Arturo Prat could be the name on Leg 2...

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on October 12, 2013, 05:32:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: kiki on October 12, 2013, 03:41:12 PM ---For the final memory task, I've noticed a pattern: So far the first task in each leg was to find a person

--- End quote ---
Maybe it doesn't even need to be the first one but just remembering A NAME of someone you have met during every Leg could be a thing, is harder that remembering a Place or a Face... Arturo Prat could be the name on Leg 2...

--- End quote ---
Leg 3: Find the Portuguese singer in a red? dress (stagecoach painting clue)

If Norway will require finding a person, it's a definite lock or else in Juneau I would be shocked. :yess:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version