Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (121/153) > >>

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: lutpayy on September 27, 2013, 12:49:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ikurriņa on September 27, 2013, 12:26:22 AM ---Is Kim performing both roadblocks?
We can see that she's doing the Paraglide task in the sneak peek.
And we can see in the spoilers photos that Nicole is waiting her to complete the boat roadblock.

--- End quote ---

I think Ally did both too. Now, I don't understand.

--- End quote ---

I think Travis did both two, but I'm not sure.

At the beginning of the season is not really a problem and they can do whatever, but it becomes a problem later on when the teams needs to have an equal amount of Roadblocks performed.

It has happened a few times where one of the team member has done all their roadblocks so productions writes in the clue that "____ needs to perform this roadblock" or "If one team member performed tha last roadblock, the other team member must do this"... I'm paraphrasing obviously but you get the idea.

kiki:
^ Or it could be like what happened in the first episode of TAR 20 where the team member that did not perform the RB went skydiving while the one doing the RB had to navigate to the dropzone.

Lutpay:

--- Quote from: kiki on September 27, 2013, 09:34:40 AM ---^ Or it could be like what happened in the first episode of TAR 20 where the team member that did not perform the RB went skydiving while the one doing the RB had to navigate to the dropzone.

--- End quote ---

No way, since Jamal did the second Roadblock.

Vitoko:
I'm going to speculate half of the teams are going to misspronounce Iquique when they read the clue.  :yess:

georgiapeach:
Hmmm, we have been speculating that the "Knight" challenge seen in promos would be taking place in Poland as a sort of switchback. But with the Ep 3 title being "King Arthur Style" does it seem to y'all that perhaps it could be in Lisbon instead? Would also explain why CBS spoiled at least one team as making it that far in the promos...

Thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version