Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (115/153) > >>

Loken:
I hate how they had 3 2 legs in one country... Have they cut the budget or something?

Leafsfan.:

--- Quote from: Loken on July 09, 2013, 11:31:40 AM ---I hate how they had 3 2 legs in one country... Have they cut the budget or something?

--- End quote ---

This has been the normal almost every season has that  :groan:

Picklelowpete:
Can someone update the forum on how far the blonde F/F team got? As well as Boston M/F team? There's been a lot of confusion about whether or not the leg in Bundang was a NEL leg. Thank you!

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: Picklelowpete on July 10, 2013, 04:23:49 AM ---Can someone update the forum on how far the blonde F/F team got? As well as Boston M/F team? There's been a lot of confusion about whether or not the leg in Bundang Bandung ;) was a NEL leg. Thank you!

--- End quote ---

Hi Picklelowpete..!  :bigwelcome

As far as I'm concern, Ashley & Ally finished their race in either the first LEG in Bandung or the second one, we don't have yet gather an accurate info on NEL in Bandung, but they took off from the city on Saturday (the day after the second LEG was held) and according to our sightings, Boston made it up until Tokyo, they could be racing further though! ;)

Loken:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on July 09, 2013, 11:36:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Loken on July 09, 2013, 11:31:40 AM ---I hate how they had 3 2 legs in one country... Have they cut the budget or something?

--- End quote ---

This has been the normal almost every season has that  :groan:

--- End quote ---

Cause earlier seasons they didn't do that..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version