Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (30/153) > >>

Air:
And also I think TAP and TAM have various agreements with other South American airlines for codeshares and the like.

DrRox:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 16, 2013, 03:22:06 AM ---And also I think TAP and TAM have various agreements with other South American airlines for codeshares and the like.

--- End quote ---

When I search for possible flight connections, the first thing I do is hit the "Hide Codeshares" button. It really doesn't matter how they are ticketed.

Air:
What I meant was that TAM and LAN have strategic codeshares, so it would be easier for teams to fly from SCL to LIS via Brazil.

Presuming they're departing from SCL of course.

DrRox:
Well it will certainly be interesting to see what they did, as we get more data.

TAR has been to Chile three times to run race legs. TAR 7, 11, and 16. Each time they went to Argentina immediately after. Once by self driving, once by flying, and once by bus.

BsAs has connections to Lisbon also.

A lot depends on just when TPTB wanted teams to fly.

Jimmer:
What really stumps me is that sole Lisbon poster was in London a few days back and I really don't see any reasonable reasons why teams would have to connect in London and not other better cities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version