Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (28/153) > >>

couchracer:
Glad they have surfaced.

Air:
I'll check properly later, but I do remember that TAP operates flights to and from Brazil.

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on June 15, 2013, 10:45:10 PM ---Found this sighting on Instagram search: http://statigr.am/p/479010967019021637_4738032

Mookland 9hrs ago #lisbon #amazingrace

"Guess who I was on the same flight with?!? Amazing Race Season 23 contestants. Had doubts but it's just been validated, Phil walked in the same hotel elevator as me. Haha! He was cranky."

--- End quote ---

From her caption, she was on the same flight as some teams and looking back at her other pictures taken in the last couple days, she was previously in London. So teams could have been on the second (or third) flight of a sequence from ???->London->Lisbon.

Air:
Possibly even fourth. If they were in a remote region of Peru or Bolivia it would be (Remote regional airport)-Largest city (Santa Cruz or Lima)-London-Portugal.

Brannockdevice:
Is Lisbon the 3rd or 4th leg? They haven't been spotted in a few days so it might be the fourth, but then again flying from Santiago to Lisbon might take a while so it could also be the 3rd.......?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version