Author Topic: TAR 23 Ep 11 "Amazing 'Crazy' Race" Tokyo, Japan  (Read 33847 times)

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
Re: TAR 23 Ep 11 "Amazing 'Crazy' Race" Tokyo, Japan
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2013, 05:42:49 PM »

What's the bet that our favourite japanese game show host will make an appearance?

Just seen the Sneak Peak for the Finale on TAR's Youtube page, and the Gameshow Host is there  :cmaslol

I only remember him from Season 15, and I'm not sure but I'm guessing he's the same one that was in Season 20 Leg 11??  ???
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2013, 05:50:39 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7eJ_EEO5Us8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7eJ_EEO5Us8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2013, 12:39:28 AM »

What's the bet that our favourite japanese game show host will make an appearance?

Just seen the Sneak Peak for the Finale on TAR's Youtube page, and the Gameshow Host is there  :cmaslol

I only remember him from Season 15, and I'm not sure but I'm guessing he's the same one that was in Season 20 Leg 11??  ???

He's even wearing the same suit  :cmaslol

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2013, 08:39:52 PM »

Heck it's probably even the same crowd.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2013, 08:26:28 AM »

Heck it's probably even the same crowd.

Thanks nmccarroll91 for showing me TAR15's gameshow host. :cmaslol I couldn't compare it without your help. :funny:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2013, 11:14:00 PM »
Another Japanese game show? :faint: Thank goodness it's a Detour.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2013, 11:22:31 AM »
So after watching that preview , do u think they have to keep going til one team member knocks all 10 pins down , or do they both have to get a strike ?