Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Contestant Spoilers and Speculation

<< < (61/66) > >>

Plaidmoon:
I'm not sure I have a lot of insight about the longhairs, but I'd tend to rule out them being miners. I think that would put a lot of dirt on the cap (especially coal mining), but I think most miners would be wearing hard hats, so it's unlikely he would wear the cap too or that it would have that dirt pattern. Oil workers, maybe? Though I think the hat would be dirtier and probably unwashable.

The Carhartt jeans would suggest some kind of outdoor blue collar work like construction, logging, farming/ranching or hunting.  It probably doesn't go along with rockers or metalheads. Someone mentioned sawmill workers and that's possible, but having long hair around powerful and rapidly spinning machines sounds like a bad mix.

Don Task:
Dont you know if there is a tool to compare and list Facebook mutual friends? It would be MUCH easier to simply put into this tool links for 10 racers profiles we know and if there will be some mutual friends... it has something to do with the Race.

I think we would get the results much quicker...

No offence, but after seeing some of this mystery team photos I got one interesting idea. It would be very interesting to follow a team of homeless people on  their journey around the world in The Amazing Race. For example a couple of homeless people who were never out of the US... do you remember Dreamz from Survivor, right?

stekay:

--- Quote from: Don Task on August 13, 2013, 04:16:43 PM ---Dont you know if there is a tool to compare and list Facebook mutual friends? It would be MUCH easier to simply put into this tool links for 10 racers profiles we know and if there will be some mutual friends... it has something to do with the Race.

I think we would get the results much quicker...

No offence, but after seeing some of this mystery team photos I got one interesting idea. It would be very interesting to follow a team of homeless people on  their journey around the world in The Amazing Race. For example a couple of homeless people who were never out of the US... do you remember Dreamz from Survivor, right?

--- End quote ---

I said the same thing! It could be possible seeing as there is no other pictures of them or names even and they both seem to have made no social media contact with other racers?  :nut: :nut:

georgiapeach:
I hope this team has a sense of humor.  :res:

J3nn:
Team Blue/Boston - the girl looks a lot like Miss Massachusetts Amanda Narciso.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version