The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

HaMerotz LaMillion (The Amazing Race Israel) Season 3: HaRecaps (The Recaps)

<< < (19/19)

Maxine Rama:
Lol
I sorta predicted that final result

Koby and Talia:

--- Quote from: SteKay on August 31, 2013, 05:38:10 PM ---No :( Wish finale had a different result :(

--- End quote ---

:)

One thing I will say: I've seen ~25 seasons - and this has to be the closest thing to a photo finish in race history.

stekay:

--- Quote from: Koby and Talia on September 04, 2013, 04:52:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on August 31, 2013, 05:38:10 PM ---No :( Wish finale had a different result :(

--- End quote ---

:)

One thing I will say: I've seen ~25 seasons - and this has to be the closest thing to a photo finish in race history.

--- End quote ---

Hi Talia/Koby  :waves: I didn't mean to be mean, I was just rooting for the cousins for no particular reason. I was tracking results on Wiki but I have never seen the show because of country restriction.
Wow! Congratulations and well done. Most wins of the season and coming from behind the pack to win.
Also there seemed to be thousands of nice comments about you on the Facebook page so you guys must have been a lovely pair.

Goodluck in the future  :cheer:

G.B.:
That was a perfect example of Never giving up, Talia & Koby! Congratulations on a well deserved victory!!

Koby and Talia:
No more recaps?? What about the end? We're hanging on a thread here!!!! (or at least our English speaking families are...)  :wohoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version