Author Topic: TAR 22 FINALE East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 57253 times)

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
The battle of the FF Team and Mona and Beth Survives!!  :conf: :conf: :hrt: :hrt:
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

laimis

Omh I'm totally getting that Samsung S4  :lol3:

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
Mona & Beth are shocked to make it to the finale!
Caroline & Jen :'( They got a montage! I actually can't believe they could make it this far! I thought they were over Leg 1.
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
I get tired just from watching, so hats off to Polaroid! Superb as always!

I feel for Mona & Beth but my brain is with Max & Katie!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Caroline and Jennifer  :hrt: Hope they return in the next all-stars.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Chateu gets his London :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And it's the start of the last leg!

Max & Katie depart 1st at 5:04 AM. Make your way to the final destination. To find out what it is, take a ferry across the Irish sea to Liverpool... Then proceed to London, England. Then make it to a bar and order a tap to get their next clue. Weird. Max & Katie say their honeymoon has been stressful, but if they can complete The Amazing Race, marriage will be easy.

Bates & Anthony depart at 5:05 AM. Bates lost the Stanley Cup but he doesn't want to lose the race. Bates says that they're good at finding bars, lol.

Mona & Beth depart at 5:47 AM. They say they're representing a lot of people.

Bates & Anthony wanted country singers in the F3, but they think it's roller derby. Nobody really seems pleased with roller derby being in the F3.

All teams get on the same ferry. It's an 8-hour ferry ride. All the teams have a little fun.

And now teams are running to the bar. Mona & Beth cheers Max & Katie. Fly to Washington, D.C.! Once there, they will figure out that their next clue is on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Max to Katie: "Do you want to finish our beer?" Katie: "No." :lol: Both teams are off to the airport.

Bates & Anthony get their clue. One of them has lived in DC for a bit.

Hours of operation at the airport: 5:15 AM. Bates & Anthony join the other two teams at the airport.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Omh I'm totally getting that Samsung S4  :lol3:
I like that there's finally legitimate competition for the iPhone.   :hearts:

Edit: Oh, dear, Obama.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
All teams are on the same flight from London to Washington, DC.

All teams start running out and searching for taxis. Everyone is proceeding to the place where MLK Jr. delivered his I Have A Dream speech, Lincoln Memorial.

Max & Katie have to run to the steps because the taxis can't get in. Bates & Anthony start running to the steps. Mona & Beth shortly arrive.

Katie sees the steps. Some guy tells her that it's where MLK Jr. gave his speech. The guy gives Max & Katie their clue. Now Mona & Beth arrive on the steps.

Route info: Proceed to 1100 Pennsylvania Avenue. Then teams will get their picture taken with the president.

Max & Katie are out of there. Mona & Beth are out of there as Bates & Anthony get their clue.

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
Caroline and Jennifer  :hrt: Hope they return in the next all-stars.

They make it far partially thanks to Bates and Anthony.. I doubt if they in next all stars, they can make it that far..
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Haha, I really wanted to see Max's reaction to meeting the President. Mona and Beth are going to be so disappointed.  :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max & Katie are pretty excited. Max is a pretty big Republican, but he respects that Obama was voted in. Mona & Beth are freaking out excited. :lol:

Max & Katie arrive first. A bunch of secret agents greet them... Mona & Beth get taken to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, but they have to walk to 1100. 1600 is the closest they can get.

Bates & Anthony arrive at 1100.

Max & Katie walk with their agent... It's not real. It's a cardboard cut-out. Max is actually kind of glad because he's unapologetically Republican, lol. They get their next clue. Proceed to the the marked car at the Tidal Basin. Knock 3 times on the right side passenger window to get their next clue.

Mona & Beth ended up going the wrong way... They get directions to 1100 Pennsylvania Avenue...

Commercial.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Were Mona and Beth just going to go knock on the White House doors? :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Maybe they wanted to actually meet the President! :lol:

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Reason for visiting the White House: "We have to meet the President! Phil said so!"

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Mona & Beth went to the wrong place. They're going to take a taxi to take them to the right place.

Bates & Anthony find out that the President isn't actually there. They're both really unimpressed LOL. They're off to the Tidal Basin.

Mona & Beth finally arrive at 1100.

Max & Katie arrive at the parking lot of the Tidal Basin. They knock on the window... and they get a briefcase. It's a clue. Roadblock. Switchback! Teams will have to figure out which one of the 50 agents is carrying their next clue by using a secret password. They have to get the right response. They will switch their briefcase and then they have to get a password to open the briefcase to get the next clue.

Max thought that this was a memory challenge, but then he thought not... he's doing the roadblock. Bates does the roadblock.

Max: "Where can I get a good half smoke with chilli."

Bates: "I did not dress warm enough in this weather."

They both sound ridiculous saying this to these agents. LOL.

Mona & Beth assumed that Obama cleared his schedule to take a picture with them. :lol3: They're proceeding to the Tidal Basin.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates gets the right response first. "Perhaps you'd like to borrow my gloves." They switch briefcases. The briefcase will unlock in the team's finishing order in Indonesia, New Zealand and Vietnam.

Max is still going around trying to find the right response. Bates can't open up his briefcase. He realizes it was wrong and it unlocks. Proceed to National Stadium. This must be frustrating for Max & Katie.

Mona & Beth arrive at Tidal Basin. Bates & Anthony are leaving. Beth chooses to do the roadblock.

Beth: "The cherry blossoms are beautiful here in April." She looks like a crazy maniac, lol.

Katie says if Max doesn't have it by now, he doesn't know what he's doing. Poor Max.

Commercial.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
I hope the winner isn't determined by this randomness :P

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Agreed! I'm waiting for an epic memory challenge...

MrDeerShank

Agreed! I'm waiting for an epic memory challenge...

Obvs the briefcase challenge was the memory challenge for this season loooooool

On a side note - THEY WENT TO LIVERPOOL AS IF :'(

Offline BitchBitch

• RFF Not So Newbie
this is just unfair.....
they try really hard to make Bates and Anthony the winner

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
this is just unfair.....
they try really hard to make Bates and Anthony the winner

How...

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
This baseball thing looks like a fun task! On the other hand...they need a better final challenge.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Max and Beth are still asking around... Max has to go back because he doesn't see any more people.

Bates & Anthony get their clue... One team member will be suspended high above the stadium. The other will be dressed as a giant baseball. The ziplining team member will drop a ball that the other will have to catch. Anthony is going up while Bates is dressing up. Anthony tosses the ball but Bates misses.

Max and Beth still can't find the right guy... Beth finds the guy! "I'll have to bring my mother next spring." Beth: "I could kiss you on the lips right now."

Max finds the guy! "I've heard there's a great place on U Street."

Both Beth and Max rush back to their partners. They both get it unlocked. Beth finishes before Max. They're both trying to get a taxi. Max & Katie get a taxi before Mona & Beth.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mona & Beth get a taxi shortly after.

Bates catches the ball. They're off to Hains Point, which is written on the baseball.

Max & Katie arrive at the stadium.

Mona & Beth don't know where to go.

Katie decides to lob it so Max has more time to catch it. Max misses it. He falls the second time, lol. He misses the 3rd time.

Mona & Beth realize they ran past the clue.

Bates & Anthony figure that there's a mental challenge... AND THERE IS. THERE'S A HUGE GLOBE WITH A BUNCH OF LITTLE ONES. omgomgomg.

One team member will have to search through a giant box with globes with one country highlighted. One team member will have to toss the globes to their partner. Teams will have to place the globes in the right order to get their clue.

Bates & Anthony make some ball jokes, lol.

Max still can't catch LOL. Once he realizes that Mona & Beth have arrived, he catches it.