Author Topic: TAR 22 FINALE East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 57254 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max & Katie make it at the dock where the Titanic was built... It was pretty much a giant hole in the ground. Max & Katie can't find the first course because the seating chart doesn't tell them... Katie realizes that there's a giant menu in the front! Nice catch Katie. Katie decides to deliver the dishes while Max gets the meal ready.

Katie delivers the first course properly. Everyone got oysters.

Caroline does a little prayer for Jennifer. She goes for her 3rd attempt. Caroline walks beside her encouraging her all the way. :hrt: And Jennifer finishes! They're finally out of the roadblock. Caroline is so sweet.

Bates & Anthony arrive at the detour.

Max & Katie start with their second course. None of the dishes are listed. Katie decides to get Max to serve because he's faster. Katie goes back to the kitchen. Their 2nd course is completed.

Bates & Anthony are confused... But then Anthony realizes the large menu is there. Bates is rejected with his meal.

Mona & Beth arrives. They don't realize that there's the large menu so they start going off their seating chart.

Caroline & Jennifer get help from a nice older gentleman. Caroline tells him that they can't be together. :lol:

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Max & Katie: Smart.
It helps that they seem like the kind of people who grew up in a world where they'd learn the names of this food.

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
Caroline and Jen are lost :( They're having such a bad leg. I'm loving the Detour!
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates & Anthony complete their first course. Max & Katie complete their third course. Max & Katie are doing really well.

Beth delivers the 1st course but it's incorrect.

Max & Katie complete their 4th course.

Anthony gives Bates the 2nd course... It's a really long way back and forth for the server. Their 2nd course is completed.

Mona still doesn't realize that there's a giant menu to go off of. Beth delivers Mona another set of dishes, but it's still incorrect.

Katie delivers Max the last course... Anthony trips on tracks and all the dishes breaks. He goes back to get the dishes.

Uhm, Caroline & Jennifer are really lost. They're in a huge field... They get directions to the right thing with the ring lol.

Mona & Beth are still clueless. Max & Katie's last course is rejected. Bates & Anthony complete their 3rd course. Mona & Beth still don't get their 1st course... She tries to rearrange the different dishes...

Katie tries switching the dishes for Max... Bates & Anthony finish their 4th course.

Caroline & Jennifer finally arrive at the ring and they're going to do spray.

Mona still doesn't realize that there's a GIANT MENU. :groan: Bates delivers the last course but it's wrong. Bates is pretty pissed.

Katie gives Max the last course. Bates spins his plate pretty skillfully. He's pretty upset with Anthony.

Max & Katie finish the detour! Bates' 5th course is incorrect. He really hates Anthony right now. They have the red jelly instead of a green jelly. And now Bates is angrily running back to Anthony...

Commercial.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The tray detour seems like a nightmare... I would hate doing it, lol. And that run must be brutal.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Caroline and Jen are lost :( They're having such a bad leg. I'm loving the Detour!
Ugh, I know. :( I was really hoping they'd do well. I'm excited to see the other side of the Detour! So far the serving challenge is great.

Offline Happy Wanderer

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Fantasy Game Lurker
The tray detour seems like a nightmare... I would hate doing it, lol. And that run must be brutal.

It probably gets better once you know what the hell you're doing.
Seen all 22 seasons of The Amazing Race

Amazing Race R: Monica & Joanne, Sorority Sisters

Amazing Race Design Challenge V Competitor

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Titanic is now one of my memorable tasks, I'm enjoying it as much as the Russian time zones!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
It's likely going to take a small miracle for Caroline and Jennifer to survive this leg.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It's likely going to take a small miracle for Caroline and Jennifer to survive this leg.

It might be in the form of a confused Mona & Beth, lol.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member

It's a really hard physical and mental task. It's like the ultimate TAR task, I would have a lot of trouble knowing what those foods are for one thing.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
The brothers are talking to either Mona or Beth...have they realized that there are five courses yet?

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
Ugh, I know. :( I was really hoping they'd do well. I'm excited to see the other side of the Detour! So far the serving challenge is great.
Me too! :( I know right? One of my favorite tasks this season.
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

I thought Mona & Beth were confirmed for final three? Could be in the form of a confused Bates & Anthony.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
Worry for Mona and Beth :(
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with Bates screaming IT'S WRONG. Bates is really mad at Anthony, lol.

Max says it's going to take everyone a lot of time... because they're brilliant, LOL. Pit stop: Ulster Hall. The first 3 teams to arrive will race for the million... and the last team will be eliminated.

Mona still doesn't realize what's wrong...

Max & Katie get directions to Ulster Hall. Caroline & Jennifer are going to the street park.

Anthony realizes that the jelly is green... Bates is really angry at Anthony... Beth asks Anthony about the courses... Anthony says that there's a large menu. Beth asks Mona if she is looking at the right thing... Mona says she is, and sends Beth to do another delivery...

Bates & Anthony finish the detour. Bates is still pretty pissed, grabbing the clue out of Anthony's hands.

Bates & Anthony see Max & Katie on the street... Max & Katie don't really know where they're going but they're running... It's a race to the pit stop... AND MAX & KATIE ARRIVE FIRST. They're greeted by a bunch of dancers!

Bates & Anthony arrive shortly after. Max & Katie are team #1. Bates & Anthony are team #2. Max & Katie won a trip to the Dominican Republic.

Pit stop:
1st - Max & Katie
2nd - Bates & Anthony

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max has had a reoccuring dream that he turns a corner and approaches the finish line. Bates says he's had the same dream, running past Max. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Caroline & Jennifer are lost...

Beth gets rejected once again. She tries rearranging the order, but it's wrong. And wrong again. Beth hopes it's not their destiny to go down like the Titanic...

Commercial.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Lol "it is not our destiny to go down like the Titanic!" 

laimis

I thought Mona & Beth were confirmed for final three? Could be in the form of a confused Bates & Anthony.
Mona&Beth were seen in the preview doing the 'secret agent' task

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
Hope  miracle come for Mona and Beth
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Lightbulb moment.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Beth tells Mona it's all wrong. Beth tells Mona about a list that Anthony told her about. Mona tells Beth she figured it out. She's finally realized her mistake. Mona screams for Beth to come back up.

Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the skate park place. They begin spray painting.

Beth thinks that this has cost them the race... Beth has gone up the stairs 10 times... "SHE DIDN'T READ THE MENU." Beth has finally finished the first course, and the people applaud her. Mona has no clue where the blondes are.

Beth is finished the 2nd course. More applause for her.

Caroline & Jennifer continue spray painting...

Mona & Beth are done the 3rd course...

Caroline & Jennifer are almost done their graffiti...

Beth wants to win The Amazing Race for her family... She doesn't want to make it this far and not make it into the final 3...

Caroline & Jennifer just need to sharpen up the edges to get the clue...

Beth: "My kids are getting mac & cheese for the rest of their life." They're finally done the detour!

Caroline & Jennifer are done the detour! Hug for the clue-giver. They're off to the pit stop.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mona & Beth get directions... Jennifer finds Ulster Hall on the map...

Mona & Beth see it... Caroline & Jennifer see it...

And..........

Mona & Beth are the first to run in! They're team #3 and they're racing to the finish line. Mona and Beth are both crying. :hrt: They can't believe it.

Caroline & Jennifer run in. They're the last team to arrive and they've been eliminated from the race. They've enjoyed everything. Flashback to some of their moments. :hrt: Jennifer says they're going to go home and write a lot of songs.

Pit stop:
1st - Max & Katie
2nd - Bates & Anthony
3rd - Mona & Beth
4th - Caroline & Jennifer

Max & Katie think they're going to win the race after winning the last 3 legs... Bates doesn't want to lose the Stanley Cup again... Mona & Beth are strong women and they think that they can win...

Commercial.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
It's going to be a great competition between Maxie and the brothers for the win