Author Topic: TAR 22 FINALE East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 57256 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy FINALE TAR DAY!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Opening this early since I will be a party girl tonight!

Please no posting until 740PM, okay?? Y'all have  a GREAT time, it should be awesome!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Where is the PARTY!??!?

HAPPY TAR DAY!!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

:hiya

NoluckBoston

So excited, you all did a great job this year!

Congrats.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Are we on time today (last time I watched it was delayed for ever)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Happy TAR day everyone!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline briangwen7

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I Love The Amazing Race!!!!
So Excited guys, and sad!!! Hope Max & Katie or Derby mom's win!!!

:conf:
Future Amazing Race 26 Contestant

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hello everyone! Happy finale day! :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Are we on time today (last time I watched it was delayed for ever)

On time! I can't wait!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Hi all! So excited to join you!

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
HAPPY TAR FINALE DAY! :beer2:
This will be my first time watching TAR LIVE from the USA! :hearts:
Is anyone from here attending TARCON for this season?
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
We're on live

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Is the order in which they are presenting the final four a bit of a harbinger?

Caroline/Jen > Mona/Beth > Anthony/Bates > Max/Katie

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
So Excited guys, and sad!!! Hope Max & Katie or Derby mom's win!!!

:conf:
Those are my two guesses for who will win as well!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

11 teams got some game changing news: EP + a second EP to give to another team.

Teams had adrenaline rushes, faced their greatest fears, and dealt with a heartbreaking injury... There were alliances (John & Jessica, Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth). Two EPs led to success with Dave & Connor and failure with John & Jessica. 7 teams were eliminated.

Country singers Caroline & Jennifer started the race off with a penalty... They've had luck and a flirtatious friendship... They fought through the tears and they found a way to make the final 4.

Roller derby moms Mona & Beth raced hard and strong. They were forced to beat Joey & Meghan, overcoming a speedbump and U-Turn to reach the final 4.

Hockey brothers Bates & Anthony had lots of highs and lows. They maintained their positive attitude, and got some help from friends (Caroline & Jennifer).

Newlyweds Max & Katie raced two races... Bora Bora and Botswana were their lows... But then they found their groove in Europe and upped their game. They won back to back legs on their way to the final 4.

One of these teams will win the $1 million... and The Amazing Race.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max & Katie won the last leg of the race and will depart 1st at 4:07 PM. Travel to Belfast, Northern Ireland by train and ferry. Pick up a Ford Fiesta and proceed to Peatlands Park.

Bates & Anthony depart at 4:15 PM. They don't want Mona & Beth in the final 3.

Max & Katie and Bates & Anthony boarded their train.

Caroline & Jennifer depart at 5:27 PM. They think they've made it to the final 4 with their positive energy.

Mona & Beth depart at 7:27 PM. They expected to be U-Turned.

Bates & Anthony and Max & Katie arrive at the ferry station, but the first ferry leaves at 7:30 AM. All the other teams will arrive as well.

Max asks Mona & Beth: "What did you think when you saw 2 cars in the parking lot?" Wow. :stare Max laughs and apologies, but it wasn't really an apology.

All teams are searching up information on Belfast. Bates: "This is the calm before the storm."

All teams have arrived in Belfast by ferry...

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Polaroid will save me today cause i have no links  :lol3:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
All teams are madly running to the warehouse to pick up their cars lol.

Mona & Beth are the first to depart, followed by Max & Katie. Max & Katie pass Mona & Beth... Mona & Beth got stuck behind the wrong lane and then all the teams passed them.

Bates & Anthony are going to stick with Max & Katie... Max & Katie turn around and then Bates & Anthony turn around too. Mona & Beth don't think that the other teams are going the right way, but they continue... Caroline & Jennifer follow derby. Bates & Anthony and Max & Katie went to the other way and Caroline & Jennifer and Mona & Beth went a different way.

Bates & Anthony and Max & Katie arrive at the park. Mona & Beth were wrong.

Participate in a bogs snorkelling competition. Teams will have to ride a train. Then, teams have to get into gear, cannonball into a bog and then get under 4 minutes for the track. First 2 teams get on the train.

Mona & Beth and Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the roadblock.

Bates said the hardest part for Anthony was "squeezing his junk" into the suit. LOL. :lol3: Anthony starts the roadblock. He said the hardest part was breathing.

Katie: "This was not part of the honeymoon trip."

Anthony got 2:18. Hockey's out of the roadblock. Find the "Thing with a ring".

Mona & Beth and Caroline & Jennifer are on the train. Mona hates cold and dirty water... Well this is the perfect roadblock for her LOL.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Someone's having a panic attack... :(

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Katie couldn't see where she was going... She made it in 3:10 and now they're out of the roadblock in 2nd.

Mona felt scared... She sounds like she's freaking out... Mona sounded like she was crying and screaming. Beth didn't think that she could do it... lol she got 2:53. Mona: "Seriously... I don't think I've ever been that... crazy." She's still hysterical after getting her wetsuit off.

Jennifer is doing the roadblock. Caroline wishes she could do this roadblock because Jennifer hates swimming. Jennifer ends up jumping on the wrong side of the path and she's struggling... She doesn't make it.

Max & Katie get directions from someone as Mona & Beth come to their car. Mona & Beth decide to follow Max & Katie. He hates being followed.

Jennifer doesn't want to go back into the bog.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline is encouraging Jennifer... Jennifer says she can't breathe. She gets out of the bog...

And commercial.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Who came up with this sport anyway? :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with Caroline telling Jennifer to keep going. Jennifer says she can't breathe... I guess they're doing it again.

Bates & Anthony are stuck in traffic. Max & Katie see the thing. Mona & Beth see it too. And the cluebox. Detour: Tray it or Spray it.

Tray It: Using a menu and seating chart, teams have to serve 5 courses of actual dishes served on the Titanic. 1 team member will prepare the dishes and 1 team member will serve the dishes. Teams will have to make sure that the dishes are served properly.

Spray It: Visit an urban sports and arts center and finish 1 side of wall using graffiti.

Max & Katie pick Tray. Mona & Beth pick Tray. Bates & Anthony arrive at the cluebox and they pick Tray.

Caroline tells Jennifer that she won't let her quit. Caroline doesn't want Jennifer to quit.

Offline Happy Wanderer

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Fantasy Game Lurker
Max & Katie: Smart.
Seen all 22 seasons of The Amazing Race

Amazing Race R: Monica & Joanne, Sorority Sisters

Amazing Race Design Challenge V Competitor