Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”

<< < (15/16) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on May 10, 2013, 06:39:56 AM ---Did you HAVE to quote that? :lol:

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- Quote from: Bwils927 on May 10, 2013, 03:44:05 PM ---Nobody realizes he can easily win this game. And Dawn is so emotionally drawn to him somehow.

--- End quote ---

To be honest, I really hate when they have returnees who have competed together and been in an alliance before. It gives them an unfair advantage from the pre-game in my opinion. Whereas other favourites like Corinne, Brenda, Malcolm (and others) don't have any such benefits coming into the game, and the same applies to the Fans.

Jobby:
But Amanda and Parvy didn't work again in HvV, so you can never count on that. Dawn could have break off from Cochran and and vote him out because of her previous experience with him, but she didn't do so...

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 11, 2013, 01:28:50 PM ---But Amanda and Parvy didn't work again in HvV, so you can never count on that. Dawn could have break off from Cochran and and vote him out because of her previous experience with him, but she didn't do so...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know that previous alliances don't always mean realignment, but I was just talking in general. But I don't really like that occurring.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on May 11, 2013, 09:51:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dobby on May 11, 2013, 01:28:50 PM ---But Amanda and Parvy didn't work again in HvV, so you can never count on that. Dawn could have break off from Cochran and and vote him out because of her previous experience with him, but she didn't do so...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know that previous alliances don't always mean realignment, but I was just talking in general. But I don't really like that occurring.

--- End quote ---

You can't really stop that from happening too. You never know if for example, Colby and JT has a great r/s outside the show and were both asked back and decided to work together. I think alliances are part and parcel of the show... and in fact, it's the same theory as how the people are the same you work with for the Survivor games you joined as well.. lol.

Reilly Queens:
BTW was I the only one to catch Sherri's little glare at Brenda? Even though I was sad to see Brenda go I still lol'd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version