Archive > The Amazing Race 22

Who Will Win The Amazing Race 22?

<< < (7/7)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: themikko95 on May 06, 2013, 07:59:11 AM ---I picked the wrong winners since season 18!  :tantrum

I feel like Phil now. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Keep trying. :lol3: I got TAR 13, 15 and 16 wrong too. I thought Ken and Tina, Brian and Ericka and Jet and Cord had it in the bag. Only when you start analyzing the teams properly and the finale tasks/locations without putting in much of your biasedness then will you sort of get a winner predicted correctly. :lol3:

ianthebalance:
My predictions for winners from Season 15 on (when there was only 3/4 teams left)
15: Meghan and Cheyne
16: Jet and Cord
17: Brooke and Claire
18: Gary and Mallory
19: Ernie and Cindy
20: Rachel and Dave
21: Jaymes and James
22: Bates and Anthony
So I am 4/8. Go 15, 19, 20, 22 right.

David:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 11, 2013, 01:35:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: themikko95 on May 06, 2013, 07:59:11 AM ---I picked the wrong winners since season 18!  :tantrum

--- End quote ---

Keep trying. :lol3: I got TAR 13, 15 and 16 wrong too. I thought Ken and Tina, Brian and Ericka and Jet and Cord had it in the bag. Only when you start analyzing the teams properly and the finale tasks/locations without putting in much of your biasedness then will you sort of get a winner predicted correctly. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Bryan and Ericka had it in the bag?? Did they even win a single leg? Omg, against Meghan & CHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNEE? You gotta be kiddin' :lol3:

Jimmer:
Same as Nick & Starr is Season 13 who won like 6 legs before the finale?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: David. on May 11, 2013, 03:19:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dobby on May 11, 2013, 01:35:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Bryan and Ericka had it in the bag?? Did they even win a single leg? Omg, against Meghan & CHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNEE? You gotta be kiddin' :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Remember I said I was biased and preferred to go with the heart? :lol3: I thought Brian and Ericka and Ken and Tina had such a "redeeming" edit and Brian and Ericka will do a Josh/Brent and Ken/Tina had such a positive edit towards the end from bickering divorced couple to a marriage salvaged... And TAR 13 was sort of the first season where the obviously "dominating" (the entire race) team finally won the race. Look at Colin and Christie, Eric and Jeremy, Dustin and Kandace, Rob and Amber, Kris and Jon, Ronald and Christina all didn't win when they were the strongest team in the finale with most leg wins etc... so I thought then that Nick and Starr must have obviously lost the finale too for sure! :stare ( :lol3: )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version