Author Topic: TAR Canada 1 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 155128 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Lisa Mitchell ‏@lisamitchell_ 3min

Amazing race Canada is racing around lunenburg today #prettycool #sawthemracing pic.twitter.com/I5gDvKMdzb

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 09:41:47 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
CHIBBY's Ladies Wear ‏@ChibbysClothing 1min

The Amazing Race Canada is here in Lunenburg!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
JennyJib ‏@jennyjib 7min

The Amazing Race Canada is here in Lunenburg! Go teams, go!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Back to Iqaluit:

These posts are from Mateui @sucks:

Mateui    05/17/13 06:01 PM
 I have a friend who just moved down to Iqaluit and she reports that she saw the teams building igloos as part of a task. 

Mateui     05/17/13 06:05 PM
She stood on them after they left.
Gonna find out if she took any photos of the actual teams or remembers any of them.

photos shared thanks to Mateui!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Sue Clifford ‏@RSueClifford 31m @xxx
 I'm told they are lobster fishing. All the behind the scenes people are packing up. Wish I knew were they're headed. I'd follow
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
      Lisa Mitchell ‏@lisamitchell_ 2h Amazing race Canada is racing around lunenburg today #prettycool #sawthemracing pic.twitter.com/   

Lisa Mitchell ‏@lisamitchell_ 19m @xxx its by the Bluenose . Not sure exactly what they were doing!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Sue Clifford ‏@RSueClifford 1h The @AmazingRaceCDA teams are out there somewhere on lobster boats. I might have to stay here until they get back pic.twitter.com/Zzv9ZLAtGz
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Sue Clifford ‏@RSueClifford 34m I think it's a pretty safe guess that Chrysler is sponsoring @AmazingRaceCDA. Never seen so many Dodge Caravans - and not one car seat!from Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Possibility Mahone Bay was filmed last night.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Matt Corkum ‏@HalifaxTech 1h Amazing Race Canada is apparently filming on the south shore. Sweet

Matt Corkum ‏@HalifaxTech 1h Word is Amazing Race Canada contestants had to do a task involving a boat in Lunenburg this morning!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's a tweet from someone in Halifax who apparently ran into TAR Canada filming:

Logan Phillips ‏@lp17x 1h
Gonna be on the Amazing race. #thatsprettyneat

There was some further information from Logan about what happened to him. Here's the conversation he had:

Linden Campbell ‏@linden_campbell 21h
@lp17x if this is true, I am beyond jealous #favshow

Logan Phillips Logan Phillips ‏@lp17x 14h
@linden_campbell haha its true. But not in the way your thinking. Was helping to of the contestants with directions to mahone bay actually

Logan Phillips ‏@lp17x 14h
@linden_campbell and they have cameras in my face and I had to sign stuff so they could use it on tv when it starts.

Linden Campbell ‏@linden_campbell 14h
@lp17x that's so cool! Maybe ill see them in Mahone bay

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
In ref to Iqaluit Igloo task:

The Jesstress ‏@the_jesstress  @xxx Well they did it at Sylvia Grinnel Park.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
a facebook post pertaining to Lunenburg:

"I saw them about 10 am at the wharf, Fisheries Museum, the Grand Banker, and the Boscawen."

Offline toronto14

• RFF Jr. Member
evidence for Division No. 1, Newfoundland and Labrador
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:27:46 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's a couple of Facebook sightings from Monday in Lunenburg:

at 11.40 I see a group of people at the shipyard looking at BII
Monday at 7:41am

This next one has a lot of detail and stuff to work on.

I had quite the encounter! I watched them do their challenge on the wharf, then nearly ran a team over when the darted out between buildings! That same team ran up to me in my car by Subway and asked directions to the Anglican Church, then I was signing a waiver as I was in the camera shot, another car backed up into the camera guy and drove off! I was fortunate enough to run into the same team again who had the final clue and was trying to find out where to go. It was our dime in a special box and needed to know the relevance it has to the town! All in all very exciting as a am a big fan of the show!

I hope the poor camera guy is OK! Our dime in a special box? Does Canada do special dime coins?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
St John's Newfoundland!

Via CAPER:

Tim G@BurlyBudgieBird44m
The Amazing Race is filming in front of work today. What's The Amazing Race anyway

Krysta Shippelt @krystalarson36m
I just saw people filming The Amazing Race Canada! Haha. Fighting for taxis. I'll have to watch for myself on TV.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Kathryn Fudurich ‏@kfudurich 58s

Good day to come into St. John's! Amazing Race Canada checkpoint! pic.twitter.com/b9fABifZTz

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:36:36 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jon Drover ‏@JonDrover709 46m

Amazing race Canada at the rooms? pic.twitter.com/I39e6bKntO

The rooms is a cultural centre in St.John's.
http://www.therooms.ca/abouttherooms.asp
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
habsnow ‏@snowhab 1min

The amazing race is in St.John's NL

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Nicole Chan ‏@NicoleChan757 7s

Amazing race Canada down town! #amazingracecanada @AmazingRaceCDA pic.twitter.com/UgoWpn7h6m

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Kathryn Fudurich ‏@kfudurich 58s

Good day to come into St. John's! Amazing Race Canada checkpoint! pic.twitter.com/b9fABifZTz

The green signboard on the right of the pic is from The Magic Bean Toy Shoppe and Boutique, at 284 Water Street and 333 Freshwater Rd.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Brad Coady ‏@bradcoady 5min

I think I just saw #amazingrace teams and crews racing up water st with ugly sticks! #roadblock can't wait to watch the show

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Nicole Chan ‏@NicoleChan757 7s

Amazing race Canada down town! #amazingracecanada @AmazingRaceCDA pic.twitter.com/UgoWpn7h6m

And this is the location of this pic: on Water Street, outside O'Brien's Music Store.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brad Coady ‏@bradcoady 5min

I think I just saw #amazingrace teams and crews racing up water st with ugly sticks! #roadblock can't wait to watch the show

They sell Ugly Sticks at O'Briens Music Store - 278 Water Street.

Whats an ugly stick? Its used in mummery... ya its a Newfie thing eh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_stick
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere