Archive > TAR Canada

TAR Canada 1 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*

(1/79) > >>

georgiapeach:
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts:

Guidelines:

If you are posting a tweet, please post the actual tweet, the tweet time, the twitter user name is optional. If you remove it, please copy me the name. 

For FB posts, please remove the FB name, but please send me the name and link for our records.

It is also wise to take a screenshot of any posts you want to see again, they disappear quickly.

Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it. Rest assured that we try to follow up on all twitters/sightings.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM or email me to ask before you post.

If you are bringing us a live sighting, :tu !! But please do  help us as much as you can with WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful) WHAT are they doing, WHERE (as exactly as possible..street? airport gate? be specific!), WHEN (what time zone?, exact time), and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

And even though we all get excited, please, once we have a possible location, take the discussion to the Speculation or Location threads and leave the Twitter zone free for incoming info! :ty3:

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you are welcome to PM walkingpneumonia or me. You can also email me if my inbox is full or just if you prefer, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected.

georgiapeach:
LIVE sighting info ONLY here.

Other info can go to the Location, Discussion, or Contestant threads.

Chatter will be deleted without warning.

georgiapeach:
UGH. 2:57 PM

Should have had more if this was real?

georgiapeach:
More:

AmazingRaceis fliming outside the @mailpenguin office downtown#toronto!! #mailpenguin #iwanajoin
  8 hours ago by MoneyKish |  Share

amazingracetoday in Toronto#letttsgoooo
  15 hours ago by JordanMurciano |  Shar 

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 30, 2013, 10:32:33 PM ---
amazingracetoday in Toronto#letttsgoooo
  15 hours ago by JordanMurciano |  Shar 

--- End quote ---

This was a local race, he came in 15th :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page