Author Topic: Amazing Race Leg Results  (Read 15436 times)

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing Race Leg Results
« on: January 16, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »
One thing that I'm really excited about on the Wiki are the individual pages for each leg of the race.

At the bottom of each leg's page is a results table, a fully formed example of which you can find here.

The exciting part is that no one has ever tracked teams' progress during a leg, so this is one way where our Wiki can be the place to go! It'll be great fun for past racers and viewers alike to be able to look back and analyse teams' performance over a particular leg.

However, the only way to track this properly is to be watching the episode and making careful notes. So if anyone's planning on watching a particular episode that hasn't yet been tracked, please do consider filling up these tables! If you're not sure how the Wiki code works but still want to help, feel free to post your results in this thread, and someone more familiar with the code will be able to translate your hard work into a pretty looking table for the page!

At present, the vast majority of legs don't have a page yet. However, there are some that have full pages but no results yet. You can find these legs here.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Amazing Race Leg Results
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 03:08:52 PM »
maf's episode recaps may be very helpful here as well, they are incredibly detailed!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 01:10:39 AM »
However, the only way to track this properly is to be watching the episode and making careful notes. So if anyone's planning on watching a particular episode that hasn't yet been tracked, please do consider filling up these tables!

At present, the vast majority of legs don't have a page yet. However, there are some that have full pages but no results yet. You can find these legs here.

Duly noted!
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 01:06:25 PM »
Wow, this is darn useful information! Noted too! When I watch an episode in future I'll fill them in!!!! :conf:

Thanks Dom!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 07:29:16 PM »
THERE YOU GO!

I probably spent WAY too much time working on these, but I'm happy to do it. These are all the legs I have data for. Basically, whenever I re-watch a season for a second time, I collect the data. These are the only seasons I have watched more than once.

There will probably be more data later.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 01:43:29 AM »
THERE YOU GO!

I probably spent WAY too much time working on these, but I'm happy to do it. These are all the legs I have data for. Basically, whenever I re-watch a season for a second time, I collect the data. These are the only seasons I have watched more than once.

There will probably be more data later.

Wow, what an incredible job! Thanks you so much GB!!