Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 34762 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Loving the Roadblock. :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Prediction: Joey/Meghan survive again (unfortunately they are invincible)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
Fortunately for Caroline, Maxie & the Bros might wipe out both U-Turns if they get there, in case Youtube and the Moms pass them
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
This is the kind of Roadblock that gets harder over time. It's much harder to play a musical instrument after your mouth gets tired of playing.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Oh man, what a brutal detour for the racers as it relates to the U-Turn

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Mona & Beth are teary-eyed in their confessional. Both teams are upset that they're racing against each other for last. :(

Caroline fails another attempt. Caroline: "My mouth isn't working now." WOW. Caroline goes through 7 attempts... Insane. She finally gets it on her 7th attempt. Jennifer runs up the stairs to hug Caroline.

Bates & Anthony reach the castle in first. They're looking inside the castle for their clue. They find it in the fireplace. Detour! Tasty Puddin' or Whiskey Rollin'.

Tasty Puddin': Use an ox's intestine and put an assorted number of yucky organs. Once they finish 4 portions and get a taste, they will get their next clue.

Whiskey Rollin': Deliver 8 barrels 200 yards. Once they do this, they'll get their next clue.

Bates & Anthony pick barrel. Max & Katie pick pudding.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Pressure on Bates/Anthony & Max/Katie with the separate Detours, in the event that one teams turns against the other

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Hockey bros for the title!

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Yeah, I didn't even think about that - what if one of the top three teams U-turns another?  :ascared

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mona & Beth reach the castle. Joey & Meghan arrive right after. Mona chooses to do the roadblock. Meghan chooses to do the roadblock. Meghan thinks that she can easily do this.

Caroline & Jennifer can't find their detour clue... They're searching the castle but they can't find it.

Bates & Anthony arrive at barrels. They start rolling them up the hill. It's apparently about 100 pounds. They decide to carry it instead of rolling... :oh They deliver their first 2 barrels... and they're both hunched over in exhaustion.

Max & Katie arrive at the nasty organ challenge, lol.

Caroline & Jennifer still can't find their clue... THEY FINALLY FIND IT. They pick pudding.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
I love the random poet!

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Fortunately, Bates & Anthony wouldn't struggle with the other detour. As for everyone else, they're probably screwed

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Random poet and you should know it! :lol3:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Doesn't look good for Meghan. Forget getting U-Turned, it might not even matter

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates & Anthony finish 6/8 of their barrels.

Max & Katie watch some guy working on the haggis thing. Max says the meat smells good but he says he can smell the sheep's last meal. Ew. A Robert Burns impersonator recites something for Max & Katie.

Mona goes for her first attempt. Beth says Mona has a lot of hot air.

Meghan says she basically made out with the instructor because the he kept putting his mouth on her bagpipe. :lol3: She hopes his saliva will give her superpowers... lol.

Mona finishes the roadblock. They're off to the castle.

Meghan needs to put more air into the bagpipe... But she doesn't think she can. Commercial.

laimis

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
It would be hilarious if Phil surprised the teams and the viewers at home with a TBC. Five teams in the finale!  But they'd have to eliminated someone in the first 15 minutes (a la TAR10 & TAR15)

Offline briangwen7

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I Love The Amazing Race!!!!
Nooooooooooooooo!!! Joey & Megan! :'(
Future Amazing Race 26 Contestant

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Omg. Both of them are U-Turned :o
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back! Meghan decides to go for a first attempt. Meghan finishes the roadblock! And now they're off to the castle. lolol Meghan runs the wrong way.

Bates says he has the same body as Greek gods. :lol3: They're done the detour! Now they're off to Duddinston Kirk to find their next clue.

Max & Katie are still making their haggis... The Robert Burns impersonator is still reciting stuff. :lol3: Max & Katie kind of want to try the haggis... Famous last words. :lol3: Their 4 portions get approved and now they try it... They both like the taste. They're done the detour in 2nd.

Bates & Anthony U-Turn Meghan & Joey... They say Joey & Meghan can't U-Turn anyone. Hm. Weird. Pit stop: Niddry Street South. Bates & Anthony proceed to the pit stop.

Max & Katie choose to U-Turn Mona & Beth. Damn. They're off to the pit stop. Katie wants Meghan & Joey gone more.

Caroline & Jennifer sort of flirt with Robert Burns impersonator. :lol3:

laimis

this was just so ridiculous from they side, lol at least they are treating them like a BIG COMPETITION. LOL COWARDS, HATE THEM

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
If the new alliance of three was smart they would have agreed to only Uturn Meghan and Joey and not use the second spot, since M/J can't Uturn they would surely be eliminated

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Hrm, I for some reason foresee Joey and Meghan going out in this episode. Dunno why, they just seem like a "fifth place" team.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
I believe this means Joey and Meghan are the first team to be U-Turned twice in the same season?
It's Clobbering Time!