Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 34772 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I won't lock this for fear of not getting back online in time! BUT please no posting until 740 PM or after, please? Thanks everyone!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Happy TAR day everyone!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hello everyone! :hoot:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Woo! I'm ready! :conf:
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline briangwen7

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I Love The Amazing Race!!!!
Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Future Amazing Race 26 Contestant

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Hello everyone!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

5 teams raced from Switzerland to Berlin, Germany. Caroline & Jennifer tried to stop racing with Bates & Anthony, but that didn't really work out...

Bates & Anthony crashed at the detour when one of their letters fell and cracked.

Katie mastered a mind-bending roadblock, helping her and Max win their first leg of the race and two cars!

Mona & Beth raced Bates & Anthony for last place... Bates & Anthony beat Mona & Beth in a footrace, but Mona & Beth were spared elimination.

5 teams remain... who will be eliminated next?

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
Here we go!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Ahh, Edinburgh is beautiful. I'm excited.  :hrt:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max & Katie depart 1st at 2:02 AM. Fly to the city of Edinburgh, Scotland. When the land, they will pick up a Ford Fiesta and drive to Gosford House. Careful... U-Turn ahead! They're racing for themselves... not for any other team. They can see the million dollars in front of them. They go to research flights.

Joey & Meghan depart 2nd at 2:49 AM. They're worried about the U-Turn!

Caroline & Jennifer depart 3rd at 3:44 AM. They joke that they will U-Turn the boys...

Joey & Meghan are at the airport but they see everything is closed. Caroline & Jennifer see everything is closed as well.

Katie finds a flight for 10:40 AM.

Bates & Anthony depart at 4:20 AM.

Mona & Beth depart at 4:21 AM.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
MAXIE FIRST FLIGHT.  :luvya:
Joey and Meghan and Mona and Beth on the SECOND flight.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Well, there you go. Youtube can't U-Turn. Maybe they'll do what Dustin/Kandice had Cha Cha Cha do (with Mona/Beth)

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Joey & Meghan greet Max & Katie at the airport... but Max & Katie lie about the fact that they don't have a flight.

Joey & Meghan are first in line. All the other teams are lined up except for Max & Katie... But they go line up just to trick the other teams. Max & Katie makes sure that the alliance is still in tact to U-Turn YouTube and roller derby...

Mona & Beth and Joey & Meghan get the last flight for 1:00 PM... OMG. Caroline & Jennifer and Bates & Anthony won't get in until 4:00 PM??? Caroline & Jennifer say that Joey & Meghan can't U-Turn. Interesting.

Bates & Anthony find the 10:40 AM flight. Uh oh. Caroline & Jennifer find the 10:40 AM flight as well...

Max & Katie get on their flight... and they see Bates & Anthony and Caroline & Jennifer getting on...

omg Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth think that they're on the first flight... awkward.

laimis

meh  :(

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Ah, the AYL (Amazing Yellow Line). Love such a small segment to something that goes back to the day

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
"I'm just trying to go faster" ** the parking brake is on* :groan:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
lolpwnt joey/meghan and mona/beth

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Wow, now THAT'S a castle! I always love music challenges.

Offline Smugleaf

• RFF Not So Newbie
I've never realized how unattractive the hockey brothers were until now :0

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
omg Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth think that they're on the first flight... awkward.

Stunned city for them. The TAR equivalent of a TC blindside

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
First flight arrives... Mad airport dash. The first group counts that all the cars are there. Max & Katie say that they have a 1-2 hour cushion. Anthony & Bates say that the first two teams to arrive at the U-Turn will U-Turn YouTube and derby.

lol @ country singers clutch trouble.

Max & Katie arrive at the castle. They're greeted with bagpipes! Roadblock! Working with an instructor, teams will have to learn to play a harmonizing note and march through the house. Max is doing the roadblock. Bates & Anthony arrive. Bates is doing the roadblock.

Bates is half Scottish. He hopes that this will work out.

Max: "What's worn under the kilt will forever remain a secret..." :lol3: Max gets taught how to play the bagpipe.

Bates kept his underwear on because he knew that he would have to wear a kilt. That's nice.

Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the roadblock. Caroline does the roadblock.

Max goes for his first attempt. Wow! He finishes the roadblock! Proceed to Craigmillar Castle for the next clue.

Anthony blocks Jennifer's mouth while Bates is going for his attempt LOL. Bates gets approval for his first attempt as well.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline's mouth starts to hurt during the middle of her attempt. She has to redo it.

The last flight arrives... Meghan feels good. :groan: Mona & Beth were feeling excited as well. :groan: Both teams realize that all the other cars were gone... Awkward. Very awkward. Joey thinks it's very possible that the're going to get U-Turned...

Commercial.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
DAMN those flights
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
I've never realized how unattractive the hockey brothers were until now :0
I think Bates is kinda attractive...except for his teeth obviously. Anthony's not my type at all.