Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 34771 times)

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Wow, a speed bump that's actually hard

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
I believe this means Joey and Meghan are the first team to be U-Turned twice in the same season?

Weren't the Weavers in the Family Race?

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
That's probably the most respectful U-Turn in the show's history. Gives those two a chance. However, if Maxie wanted Mona & Beth to stay, they should have U-Turned Bates & Anthony to "off-set" the U-Turn.  FTR, Mona/Beth already have a speedbump
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mona & Beth find their speedbump... Play Skittles... Basically bowling but without holes in the balls. They have to get a strike to complete the speedbump. They get directions from a random old man...? LOL.

Joey estimates that Mona & Beth are about 30 minutes ahead... Wow.

Mona & Beth arrive at the bowling speedbump. They have to knock all 10 pins down and they have to alternate.

Race to the pit stop between Bates & Anthony and Max & Katie... WOW. Max & Katie reach the pit stop first... The pit stop greeter is Jekyll & Hyde. They won 10K each!

Bates & Anthony are team #2...

Pit stop:
1st: Max & Katie
2nd: Bates & Anthony
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:01:27 PM by Polaroid »

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Well, the hockey bros missed out on their 3rd cash prize. But they're more concerned about the one next week

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
I believe this means Joey and Meghan are the first team to be U-Turned twice in the same season?

Weren't the Weavers in the Family Race?

That was the Yield though.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Man, if these two are smart, I would just do the other detour in advance

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline & Jennifer are done the detour and they see that the U-Turns have been used. They're off to the pit stop.

Joey & Meghan seem like they're kind of lost.

Back with Mona & Beth. The lane is sort of slanted... On their 16th attempt, they finally knock out all the pins. Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth both arrive back at the castle at the same time... It's completely dark outside.

Joey & Meghan find the clue first. Joey doesn't know what haggis is... Meghan says he doesn't want to know. :lol3: Mona & Beth find the clue next. They both pick pudding.

Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the pit stop... They're team #3.

Pit stop:
3rd: Caroline & Jennifer

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
So it's basically gonna be a barrel race for elimination

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mona & Beth and Joey & Meghan arrive at the haggis place. Mona & Beth get motivated to try to beat Joey & Meghan. Meghan says the intestines feel like wet socks on... This is pretty intense. Mona & Beth taste the haggis... Beth pretends it's so good but she says it's disgusting. Mona & Beth get out of the detour before Joey & Meghan but they see that they've been U-Turned...

Joey: "Praying that we didn't get U-Turned..."

Commercial.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
So it's basically gonna be a barrel race for elimination
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
My prediction is that Mona and Beth win this one. I don't see Meghan and Joey being able to do the barrel challenge.

Offline Stylemikro

• RFF Not So Newbie
My prediction is that Mona and Beth win this one. I don't see Meghan and Joey being able to do the barrel challenge.

You're right I think. At least they didn't use the U-Turn as in the last season :)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Last season's cast had some rather awesome people (as does this one), but I had to disagree with someone that thought last year's penultimate episode was better. Someone goes home tonight. Really F5 to F4 is the new 4th place finish to final 3

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member

You're right I think. At least they didn't use the U-Turn as in the last season :)
I think the reason they didn't is because the first three teams don't really care who gets eliminated. They'd rather it be Joey and Meghan, but they'd definitely take not having Beth and Mona there either.

Also they might just not have thought of it. Sri Lanka were pretty clever.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Mona & Beth go to do the barrel detour.

Mona & Beth try to stealthily roll their barrels... but Joey & Meghan see that Mona & Beth have been U-Turned.

Mona & Beth: 2/8 barrels.

Joey & Meghan give the haggis a taste. And they reach the U-Turn board to see that they've been U-Turned as well.

Beth: "I smell like haggis... and sweat."

Mona & Beth: 4/8 barrels

Meghan is having trouble pushing the barrel. Joey & Meghan: 2/8 barrels
Mona & Beth: 6/8 barrels

Joey & Meghan are pushing 1 barrel at a time now. Joey & Meghan: 3/8 barrels.

Mona & Beth finish delivering their barrels... They're off to the pit stop.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Meaningless misdirection for the obvious boot

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Nice editing try. There had to be about a 20 minute gap between the two teams. Ah well. Bye Youtube! You've been fun.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Awesome credits music! And another great episode!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Joey & Meghan: 7/8 barrels.

Beth went the wrong way methinks... They get directions and turn their car around.

Joey & Meghan finish the detour... Meghan: "How do you U-Turn faces like that?" Meghan asks for directions and they're off to the pit stop... Meghan: "Maybe another team got lost?" lol.

Mona & Beth are confused... and now they're stuck behind a bus. They missed a light because of a huge light. Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth are racing to the pit stop...

And...

Mona & Beth arrive first. They're team #4. They both look like they're about to cry in their confessional.

Joey & Meghan are the last team to arrive. Phil points out that Meghan is smiling and this time Joey is crying. They've been eliminated... Both Joey & Meghan are crying now. :'( But a happy cry.

Pit stop:
3rd: Caroline & Jennifer
4th: Mona & Beth
5th: Joey & Meghan - ELIMINATED

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Bye Joey. Meghan <//////3
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
 :hearts: YAY they are gone!!!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Bye Joey & Meghan! :) Yay for Mona & Beth! :hearts:

I can't wait or the season finale!!!
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
While Mona/Beth survivoed, I still think Maxie should have used their U-Turn on Bates/Anthony to eliminate it without hurting Mona/Beth & Caroline/Jen

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I've actually grown to enjoy Joey & Meghan. :(