Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**

<< < (30/30)

Mattjimf:
From talking to the folks at the Sheep Heid Inn, Bertram Van Munster was in the pub buying everyone drinks, so if anyone had a say on when to award the clue, I'm guessing it would be him.

starrynight:

--- Quote from: Magnus on April 30, 2013, 11:59:51 AM ---I think that has probably always been the case. The local "judges" may have some influence but WRP can't let them completely run the race

--- End quote ---

I woudn't describe it as running the race more simply using their expertise to ensure a decision is fair.  I would be happier with them having more say.

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: Mattjimf on April 30, 2013, 12:11:26 PM ---From talking to the folks at the Sheep Heid Inn, Bertram Van Munster was in the pub buying everyone drinks, so if anyone had a say on when to award the clue, I'm guessing it would be him.

--- End quote ---

I'm not surprised since Bertram is generally around for every leg. The image made me chuckle though. I imagine they had enough barrels of whiskey to keep everyone happy.

Thanks for all the information you dug up for this leg. It really made this leg much more interesting for me (and others I expect).    :hoot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version