Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**

<< < (29/30) > >>

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: AmazingX on April 29, 2013, 12:17:30 PM ---Off Topic. Just to let you all know that after lost emails, forgotten passwords and invalid codes, I'm back. For those who know who I am, it is the same me, just re-branded. Even though I was muted, I have kept up with the forum. Great work guys! Great season! Ready to help in spotting Season 23. Greetings... X.

--- End quote ---

Welcome back Xarles! You might want to send a PM to TexasLady. She was able to help with an old abandoned account I had and merged it with my current account.

Xarles:
Xarles IS back as Xarles! Thanks to Georgia Peach and Texas Lady!!! Thanks for your welcoming, Alenaveda & Plaidmoon. So nice to finally be able to be back in touch. Of course I never took my eyes away from the forum, but was reluctant to open a new account, which I finally did but cancelled it again so I can keep being Xarles with the help of the distinguished ladies from Georgia and Texas!!!

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Xarles on April 29, 2013, 10:18:04 PM ---Xarles IS back as Xarles! Thanks to Georgia Peach and Texas Lady!!! Thanks for your welcoming, Alenaveda & Plaidmoon. So nice to finally be able to be back in touch. Of course I never took my eyes away from the forum, but was reluctant to open a new account, which I finally did but cancelled it again so I can keep being Xarles with the help of the distinguished ladies from Georgia and Texas!!!

--- End quote ---

Welcome back anyway! I always place my passwords in a safely backed up location, even the ones that Firefox won't store. Makes retrieval much easier.

starrynight:

--- Quote from: LoveRocked on April 29, 2013, 04:36:59 PM ---by the way, did you notice during Mona & Beth for Haggis with Clue but you see back boys crew stuff trying give a clue?

--- End quote ---

So it's the crew that decides whether a team is ready to move on in a challenge like that and not those supposed to be judging?  Looks a bit strange.

Magnus:

--- Quote from: starrynight on April 30, 2013, 11:22:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: LoveRocked on April 29, 2013, 04:36:59 PM ---by the way, did you notice during Mona & Beth for Haggis with Clue but you see back boys crew stuff trying give a clue?

--- End quote ---

So it's the crew that decides whether a team is ready to move on in a challenge like that and not those supposed to be judging?  Looks a bit strange.

--- End quote ---

I think that has probably always been the case. The local "judges" may have some influence but WRP can't let them completely run the race

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version