Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Things that I never understand on Survivor

(1/5) > >>

Jobby:
After so many seasons, I still don't understand a few things which happened on Survivor. I know a lot has to do with edit... but can anyone ever explain to me:

1. Why is Sierra (Survivor Tocantins) hated by everyone else on her tribe, when she did literally nothing to annoy them? Sure she was whiney at times, but I don't get the hate on her by her tribe mates.

And apparently I'm not alone: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090424055015AAQppC9

2. Why is James (Survivor China, FvF1 and HvV) so popular? He was the dumbest Survivor at one point to go home with 2 Idols in his pocket... but still, he won the Fan Favourites for TWO SEASONS in a row on China and Fans VS Favourites and I don't get it? He was not strategic, at one point whiney... and both times, he was just mediocre. I don't even get all the love on him??

3. Why was Yul, one of the greatest strategist of all-time, never asked back on ANY season of Survivor again? And mediocre people like Candice, Francesca, Russell Swan and Michael Skupin had a second chance? :res:

Post some of the questions you never understood here... maybe someone has the answer? For now, these are the three biggest questions in my head whenever I watch replays of Survivor.

Alfwin:
3. http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/07/survivor-winner-yul-kwon-america-revealed/

ianthebalance:
1. I will never understand that either. Sierra was one of my favorites that season.

2. Its hard to explain why. I liked him alot, though I am not sure why. I think it has to do with his charm.

3. Russle Swan and Skupin had great reasons to come back. They were in great positions on a tribe that won the most immunity challanges, worked the hardest on the tribe around camp, looked like they could go far in the merge, then BAM! They suffered the worst injuries on the show. So I liked that they were brought back, they deserved a second chance.

Declive:
You will never get clear anwsers for those ones  :lol3:

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote ---1. Why is Sierra (Survivor Tocantins) hated by everyone else on her tribe, when she did literally nothing to annoy them? Sure she was whiney at times, but I don't get the hate on her by her tribe mates.
--- End quote ---

She was sick early on(fever and stuff) and was already an outcast Day 1. This upset Coach(you know best people need to be on top) and so he was irritated, and Coach spread this to his Timbira people.

--- Quote ---2. Why is James (Survivor China, FvF1 and HvV) so popular? He was the dumbest Survivor at one point to go home with 2 Idols in his pocket... but still, he won the Fan Favourites for TWO SEASONS in a row on China and Fans VS Favourites and I don't get it? He was not strategic, at one point whiney... and both times, he was just mediocre. I don't even get all the love on him??
--- End quote ---

He was really funny to a lot of people. http://funny115.com/v2/32.htm He had great one liners, and he was the "hero" in the edit since he was against Villainess Jaime Dougan.

--- Quote ---3. Why was Yul, one of the greatest strategist of all-time, never asked back on ANY season of Survivor again? And mediocre people like Candice, Francesca, Russell Swan and Michael Skupin had a second chance?
--- End quote ---

no ones like yul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version