Author Topic: S26 EP 12 "The Beginning of the End"  (Read 36174 times)

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
Re: S26 EP 12 "The Beginning of the End"
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 08:04:46 PM »
I kinda wished Andrea gave the necklace to Eddie on her way out, just to shake up the game even more. :lol: And it would've been #revenge lol. ;)
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 08:14:18 PM »
Question: Why are there lots of splitting votes this season?

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 08:23:55 PM »

People are worried about idols being played, and splitting it is safer. :tup:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 08:25:17 PM »
Now that Andrea is gone, I like everyone left, but don't love any of them except an invisible Brenda.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 08:52:14 PM »
Eddie's beard is getting out of control. Only 1 or 2 more episodes till he can get rid of that thing.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 08:54:42 PM »

Example: Tyson. Switched his vote during a split, and basically votes himself out by doing so.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2013, 06:24:29 AM »
Andrea VS Brenda... my heart is with Brenda. And then she didn't win.

Erik found the Idol... but hands it to Andrea. Quoting Cochran, "that guy never learn".

Cochran: This game is about timing.
Me: HELL YEA.

And... first tribal council. I.. am starting to dislike Andrea.

Bye Reynold (don't know the results... but it's kinda obvious).

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2013, 06:45:49 AM »
"This time I've learnt"... no Erik, you didn't. -_-

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2013, 06:58:13 AM »
Brenda: You are a sneaky sneaky little girl, always ready to blindside someone... but I think you are not ready for this one. <3

Brenda <33333333333

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 07:00:23 AM »
THE VOTE WAS CRAZY.

BRENDA 2
EDDIE 2
ANDREA 3...

OMG. THAT WAS EXCITING. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 07:03:52 AM »

I agree. Instead of like maybe... 5 votes Andrea, and if Andrea plays the idol, the 2 votes which Andrea and Eddie cast for Brenda will send her home. Splitting votes among the 5 of them meant that, 3 votes can go to Andrea, and the other 2 go to Eddie. If Andrea uses her idol, it means it will be a tie between Eddie and Brenda. Of which, Eddie will go home because the remaining 4 will still vote Eddie and not Brenda.

It's like.. a skill and takes a very skilful player to do a splitting votes blindside. This is a good blindside and Andrea's gonna remember it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 07:08:30 AM »
I really like Andrea this season, but I think she failed to see that she's a threat herself (and I completely recognize that and give her credit for it).

She played a hard game, has the Idol, and her downfall.. I would say... Is probably too trusting of her alliance members, even though she DOESN'T have a good overall relationship with them. For example, Dawn and Cochran are tight, and that's why they will never vote for each other and completely trust the things that they tell one another. For Andrea... she simply TRUSTED too much, with people whom she isn't even really close with. She thinks she's close with Cochran, but doesn't even tell him anything or strike a F3 deal. She wants to be close to Eddie, but yet continuously kept him on the outside.

I think Andrea lacked the social game and the EQ to deal with people, which Cochran shows how well he has done it this episode. Completely beautiful blindside, and Andrea had it coming for constantly mentioning about the blindside. One thing you learn on Survivor... you don't mention about blindside first, unless you are the ring leader... or you are sure you have a couple of people you are ABSOLUTELY trusting. Andrea thought she had a tight group... but obviously that's not the case.

Sad to see Andrea go... but like all other more memorable players... let's embrace Malcolm and Andrea for another third showing in this game... soon. -_-

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 07:47:56 AM »
"This time I've learnt"... no Erik, you didn't. -_-

Well I'm probably the only one but giving up the HII was actually a good move because when the entire tribe knows you have the HII an enormous target painted on their back.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2013, 03:07:33 PM »
Here is a not so interesting record:
This season has the most people with posession of idols that they did not find, with 3:

Malcolm was in possession of the second Gota idol found by Reynold.
Eddie was in possession of the Bikal idol found by Malcolm.
Andrea was in posession of the second merge idol found by Erik.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2013, 04:30:25 PM »
Right now, Cochran is probably in the best position, and Dawn as his second person. If Brenda or Erik goes up against these 2 in the finals, they have no shot. In fact I think Cochran would win against every single person in this game except Eddie. That being said, Erik, Brenda and Sherri would be best off if Eddie goes next, since he is a threat in challenges and could win his way to the F3 and win (which is what i want to happen.) Then they take out Cochran and Dawn, and Erik Sherri and Brenda can go to the F3. Sherri is out because 3 amigos + Michael would never vote for her. I also highly doubt that Cochran would. That leaves Erik and Brenda. I'm pretty sure she gets all the amigos votes, plus Andrea. I think that Phillip votes for Sherri, and possibly Dawn. Michael for Erik, and probably Cochran for Brenda.  I'll put this in bold in case people will look over this:

IF THIS SCENARIO HAPPENS THAN THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR WILL BE THE BELOVED BRENDA LOWE!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
I dont think Brenda has a winner edit :lol:

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2013, 04:34:41 PM »
I dont think Brenda has a winner edit :lol:
To quote one of the dumbest players ever, "Keep hope alive!"

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2013, 11:59:44 PM »
I kinda wished Andrea gave the necklace to Eddie on her way out, just to shake up the game even more. :lol: And it would've been #revenge lol. ;)

That would have been one of the greatest Survivor move ever as well. :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2013, 12:01:53 AM »
Cochran is going all the way to the end and winning it all.. unless people actually like Dawn and thinks she's played a good awesome game. Survivor gets boring these days towards the end. Last season was interesting because we really don't know who will win until the votes were revealed.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2013, 12:36:57 AM »
Cochran is going all the way to the end and winning it all.. unless people actually like Dawn and thinks she's played a good awesome game. Survivor gets boring these days towards the end. Last season was interesting because we really don't know who will win until the votes were revealed.

The only reason last season was interesting towards the end was because it seemed likely that it would be a Final Two. But once it became clear that it was a Final Three, it was pretty clear that a Matsing would (unfortunately) win, depending on which one survived that Final 4 Tribal.

But yeah, recent seasons have gotten quite boring towards the end. I hope it is not the case with this season, which has been really exciting thus far. :tup:

That would have been one of the greatest Survivor move ever as well. :lol3:

Yes it would have. :lol:

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2013, 07:57:05 PM »

The only reason last season was interesting towards the end was because it seemed likely that it would be a Final Two. But once it became clear that it was a Final Three, it was pretty clear that a Matsing would (unfortunately) win, depending on which one survived that Final 4 Tribal.

But yeah, recent seasons have gotten quite boring towards the end. I hope it is not the case with this season, which has been really exciting thus far. :tup:
One World was insanely boring at the end......The final 3 was obvious and the winner was obvious. And Leif wasn't there :lol:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2013, 09:21:13 PM »

One World was insanely boring at the end......The final 3 was obvious and the winner was obvious. And Leif wasn't there :lol:
How was Leif exciting at all?

MrDeerShank

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 02:36:26 AM »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2013, 09:04:46 AM »
Actually, I honestly thought that Lisa was going to win based on the jury Q&A. Denise was like ALL YOU PEOPLE BETTER VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I ATTENDED EVERY TRIBAL COUNCIL AND I OUTWITTED, OUTPLAYED, OUTLASTED ALL OF YOU. And the jury replies to her were pretty much... negative as well.

And when the votes were revealed, I was like... WELL, DENISE DESERVED TO WIN... But I really for a moment thought Lisa HAD IT! :lol3:

Right now the edit seemed plain obvious that Cochran is going to win. But with a jury with many favourites, you really never know. Parv won over Amanda as well, whom everyone thought played a hard game but when it came down to the jury... Amanda is just......a flop. :lol3:

Gonna watch the most recent episode to see if there are more revealings or not. Whatever it is, Sherri and Erik has zero chances of winning, Brenda and Eddie need to make it to the end for the win other wise they will be voted off... and it's really down to Dawn and Cochran as this season's winner. :oh

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2013, 04:53:46 PM »

Because Leif is just amazing.