Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 9 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 21598 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Planning on putting the stream up about 740PM, let's hold off posting here until then please? :kuss:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:49:19 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hello! I'm here tonight and I'm super excited for a night leg! :colors

NoluckBoston

So excited, after the week we had here, I can't wait!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

6 teams raced from Botswana to Switzerland...

Caroline & Jennifer and Bates & Anthony flirted. Chuck & Wynona argued with each other. Wynona had trouble at the mountain roadblock. There was a switchback at cheese hill. Bates & Anthony won a third leg in a row. Chuck & Wynona received a penalty for rolling down their cheese instead of using the sleds. Joey & Meghan came in during the penalty time and Chuck & Wynona were eliminated.

5 teams remain... Who will be eliminated next?

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
It pushed me to my limits! :lol:

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Switzerland to Germany <333

Bates/Anthony remind us for the umpteenth time how close they are to the country girls

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates & Anthony depart 1st at 2:50 AM. Make your way to the city of Dresden, Germany. When they arrive, they will make their way to the Ministry of Finance and pick a Ford Fusion where there will find their next clue.

Mona & Beth depart at 2:57 AM. They wonder why the country singers want to keep Bates & Anthony around.

Max & Katie depart at 3:01 AM. They came into the race thinking that they would win a lot of legs... lol that has worked out well.

All the first 3 teams are walking to the train station.

Caroline & Jennifer depart at 3:28 AM. They want to go to the F3 with Bates & Anthony.

The earliest train is at 5:26 AM. Everybody will be on the same train.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
No Joey/Meghan departure?

Bate's bag is gone.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
Thank goodness that Bates had his passport
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
We finally get a Rush reference

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
All teams board the train including Joey & Meghan. Joey finds it frustrating that they've been placing so low lol.

Bates' bag goes missing on the train... Luckily, Bates has his passport with him. Caroline or Jennifer do some flirting... "Do you want some thongs? Some women's underwear?" lol.

Anthony: "You can use my underwear any time you want."
Bates: "It's probably a little sticky..." UHHHHHHH. :stare

All teams are running to get a taxi. And they all get taxis. Max & Katie arrive at the Ford Fusions first. Teams have to get behind the wheel and answer 3 race inspired questions via the Ford's text feature. When they get the questions, they will get their next clue.

lol Max mentions his conservativeness and he mentions Rush. Max & Katie are getting a lot of airtime answering these questions. Teams must drive over 100 miles to the Brandenburg Gate for their next clue. :ascared

Joey & Meghan and Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the Ford Fusions.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
I really like the Siri automobile quiz and the "switchback" to the Jonathan & Victoria flick off. BERLIN!
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Pretty embarrassing to screw up trivia there on National TV

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
lol Joey & Meghan are lucky that there's multiple choice or else they would probably be screwed. :lol3: Good thing that they're good at guessing, I guess.

Bates & Anthony and Mona & Beth arrive at the Fords.

Caroline & Jennifer and Joey & Meghan proceed to the Brandenburg Gate. Caroline & Jennifer wanted to wait for Bates & Anthony... why. :res: They leave anyways.

Bates & Anthony and Mona & Beth answer all the questions correctly and now they're off to Berlin.

Katie wants to win this leg to win 2 Ford Fusions.

Bates & Anthony are behind Caroline & Jennifer while driving. :res: :res: :res: Caroline & Jennifer say that they're not going to throw all their love around all day... Mhmm.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max & Katie arrive at the gate first. Proceed to the Park Inn Hotel for the next clue. Lots of route info so far.

Caroline & Jennifer ask for directions. Bates & Anthony now are leading Caroline & Jennifer. Bates & Anthony accidentally lose Caroline & Jennifer because of a yellow/orange light. looooooooool. Now Caroline & Jennifer don't know where to go.

Commercial.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Max/Katie do surprisingly well at navigation, the others are lost. I wonder if Meghan/Joey will ever get there :lol:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Man, I don't know who wins; but if Stealing Angels and the Hockey Bros both survive throughout the race, let's hope Jen/Caroline don't stop BEFORE the finish line for Bates/Anthony to cross that first!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And now we're back. Caroline & Jennifer go to get directions. They're disappointed at Bates & Anthony...

Max & Katie arrive at the Park Inn Hotel. Now they're going to the top of the building where they're going to base fly! When both teams have gone, they will get their next clue.

Joey & Meghan are the 2nd team to arrive at the gate. LOL. Mona & Beth are the 3rd team to arrive at the gate. Mona & Beth tell Bates & Anthony where the cluebox is. Caroline & Jennifer arrive shortly at the gate. Now they're all proceeding to the hotel.

jiajia12

Joey/Meghan probably will beat Max/Katie to the pitstop :gaah:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • Follow Me Please!
Wow, what. A. Jump!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Katie's going to be the first one to fall... And now it's Max's turn. Why is there a mouth camera LOL. I can see all up in their mouths. Detour!

Train Trials: At a museum, teams will have to lay toy train tracks. When the train has completed 1 cycle, then they will receive their next clue.
Font Follies: Transport 2 giant letters of the alphabet to Berline's Museum of Letters.

Max & Katie are off to the letters. Joey & Meghan arrive at the Park Inn. Meghan falls first. Mona & Beth arrive. Joey falls next and he's screaming. :lol3: "Again, again!" They're doing train. Bates & Anthony arrive. Mona & Beth finish their jump and are doing letters.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Who was that creepy guy giving directions?!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max & Katie pick letters that are easy to carry because teams can't switch. They pick P and O. Joey & Meghan ask for directions. Mona & Beth see Max & Katie passing by with the letters. They don't know where the letter market is.

Bates & Anthony pick letters and Caroline & Jennifer pick letters as well. Caroline & Jennifer and Bates & Anthony are doing the detour together...

"Just don't bang your thing..." says Max as Katie bangs the letter. :lol3: They get directions. Max: "Don't be uncomfortable!" LOL.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Does the girls' confessional spoil the fact that they won't be eliminated this time?