Author Topic: S26 Ep 11 "Come Over to the Dark Side"  (Read 15788 times)

MrDeerShank

Re: S26 Ep 11 "Come Over to the Dark Side"
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 11:10:05 AM »
MALCOLM :'(

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 11:11:38 AM »
Racer, I agree you could look at it from that point of view.  It depends on whether or not you're a fan of a particular player.  It's the type of thing that if you like the player it doesn't bother you, but if you don't like them it's annoying.  I'm looking at it form a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" point of view.  Joab is correct, the context you see it in depends on where you come from and your experiences.  I've had a lot of experience with both the goose and gander complaining about each other for the same behavior and both were annoying.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »
I hated Cochran in S23 and loved him during the first 10 episodes of S26 but yeah I hated seeing Cochran act this way this episode because seemed waaaay too cocky (but it makes sense for him to be one since he was down last time :lol:).

He's now turning into an overrated "challenge beast" who just won because he had the advantage. :lol:

And wow at the Brenda screentime overload wow where have you been all my life a-a-a-ayf season long. :lol:

And Andrea's really a trying hard to be a //force// in the game lol such a cray cray jk :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 11:47:03 AM »
I think Sherri's potential might come soon. I'm waiting. WAITING~ :lol3:

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2013, 03:23:10 PM »
I think the only people who would benefit from flipping would have been Andrea or Erik. Sherri is sadly on the bottom on either side, but Erik and Andrea could've had ways of weaving their way into a legit final 3 deal.
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

MrDeerShank

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2013, 03:44:35 PM »
I'll be honest, Corinne and Andrea were both Malcolm's downfall - Corinne because she basically boasted about a majority, and lost it, and Andrea for refusing him to get the idol he bought :(

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2013, 04:40:15 PM »
Corinne more though. If Corinne didn't blab to Dawn, the 6 (3 amigos + Erik Corinne and Mike) could easily vote out Sherri, and then take control of the game.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2013, 11:10:25 PM »
I'm actually legitimately amazed that people think Cochran is arrogant for those comments. I can understand why people might find Phillip to be arrogant, although I disagree with it, but Cochran? Seriously? He's clearly joking about it. You're free to your opinions, but I just don't understand how his comments are so misconstrued. ???
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2013, 12:08:08 AM »
racer, because it really seemed like he was deluded for about a second when he came back from Immunity and went blah blah blah blah blah. It felt a little cocky, BUT I agreed it was really funny. The last time he won, it felt like he was joking about his ability. This time, he seemed like he was totally confident and sounded as if the rest were bull-****ty and not on par with him in terms of challenge performance at all. And it doesn't help that he won only because of the advantage... thus it makes sense that people thought that he was pulling such an "Award Speech" type of confession but we all know he wouldn't have won without the advantage. :lol3:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 02:27:42 AM »
^ And that's precisely why I found it funny too. :lol: I don't think he seemed like he was above the others in terms of challenge performance - he was joking about it obviously.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 02:32:36 AM »
So it goes back to the context of how you see it. I think it was a little over the top, but it was nevertheless funny LOL.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 02:42:06 AM »
Over the top is a fair assessment of it, maybe, but I think words like 'cocky' are taking it a bit far. That's all I'm trying to say. :tup:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 05:06:13 AM »
Goodness!!! Cochran is too subtle for most. He was being facetious and selfdeprecating
Matthew 7:15

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2013, 06:39:46 AM »
Oh I get his humor.  I find him neither funny nor charming, but I do get it.  I was just trying to point out that if another player, let's say Eddie or Reynold just because I still can't tell them apart, acted the same way people would be saying they're being jerks even if they were joking.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »
Cochran was definitely kidding, but he's also basically stating that statistically he's been the most dominant in challenges. But still Eddie and Reynold are basically the strongest in physical challenges. Cochran also only won because of the knot advantage. If a scrawny college kid and a jacked fireman are on equal footing, who's gonna win? C'mon.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 04:07:57 PM »
And i stand by what i said after episode 3 about everyone should vote in a 3 way tie. Andrea votes for Malcolm or Reynold, Reynold for Malcolm or Andrea, and Malcolm for Andrea or Reynold