<< < (4/6) > >>

Polaroid:
Your Top 2: Angie, Candice
Your Bottom 2: Janelle, Amber
Your Elimination: Janelle

America's Top 2: Angie, Candice
America's Bottom 2: Janelle, Amber
America's Elimination: Janelle

Best Performance Of the Night: Candice (When You Believe or Straight Up) or Angie (Halo)
Worst Performance Of the Night: Janelle (Dumb Blonde was ew)

Who will be revived: Anyone but Janelle?

Polaroid:
I've never really been a fan of Kree... She's good, but nothing that excites me. I would love a finale with Angie and Candice.

SoYoung:
Same for me.. Kree has great vocals nut i dont know whats not there for me to like her. I never listen to her song except on tv. Angie and amber's song are worth repeating everyday.. And i started to like candice last week. Im a fan of country song but i think i loved male country singers more than females. Thats just me.

Jobby:
Same with me. Kree is an awesome singer.. but Candice now has taken the top 2 spot in my heart. I was just talking about singing current songs and BOOM, she did it for this week and continued with her stella performance from last week.

Janelle has a great image... but her vocals are just not as strong. Marketable, but not strong at all.

Kree is getting really really boring.

Angie is as current as ever... but she doesn't have that ZOMGZOMGZOMG moment which Candice already had last week. She nearly had it this week with Halo, but for now Candice seemed to still be better than her this week. I might want to predict that it might be a Candice VS Angie in the F2 eventually? :O

Alenaveda:
I have the feeling that Angie is flying on cruise speed in this moment; as knowing that with that is enough to reach the finals. As we say here, she has an extra gear that she hasn't use yet; while the other (I think with the exception of Candice, which I felt the same way that Angie) are giving anything they've got now. They both do what they should do to advance, but in the decisive moment they going to use that extra gear that will probably make the huge difference.

BTW, is the same feeling I had with Carrie when she won.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version