Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 8 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**

<< < (12/13) > >>

DrRox:

--- Quote from: Declive on April 14, 2013, 09:03:52 PM ---Anyone noted that the Roadblock Bungee Jump is the same of the TAR 16 intersection?

Even the sponsor bar is the same!

--- End quote ---

Except it isnt a bungy jump.

BuuYaa:
It kind a killed me that Chuck&Wynoan actually could have survived...

Well good though now we're left with all the teams from the second flight to Bora-Bora ... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

ianthebalance:
For once, it was more than just 4-5 clues in a leg :hearts:. This is actually only the 2nd time in 8 legs that has happend this season. (Not that I didn't like those legs, it just got repetetive.)

apskip:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 14, 2013, 08:15:16 PM ---And another train ride!!!! ;no

--- End quote ---

It is impossible to get to Kleine Scheidegg or to Junfraujoch or to Eigerwand except on a train. There are no roads going up there. You must park your car in Grindelwald or Lauterbrennen and take the same trains that the AR22 teams did. That was the way it was when I visited decades ago and it is still true today.

apskip:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on April 14, 2013, 08:54:58 PM ---Didn't a team go out (Kent & Vyxsin) because of a penalty the last time they went to Switzerland?

--- End quote ---
Yes, you're right. Kent and Vyxsin took a taxi when they were directed to walk to the pit stop at the Wood Cabin in Zermatt. The 30 minute penalty was decisive and caused their elimination in AR18, episode 10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version