Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

MASTERCHEF 4

<< < (3/6) > >>

Kamineko:
My thoughts and prediction based on these first 6 episodes:

When I saw Brian (beaver guy), I immediately wished that he won't go to the MasterChef kitchen... He's so arrogant (just like Ryan in previous season)! When he's out, I was really happy! Finally, one arrogant and too much self-confident person went home... :hearts:

Natasha and Krissi are the main bickering duo in this season (I think). They got almost same edit as Christian and Suzy on the second season. So, I predict that both of them will go pretty far based on that editing itself.

Jordan gets the typical frontrunner edit, who's really consistent (until now) and able to face difficulties. I can see him going really far on the competition, or maybe one of the final 2. Or maybe, if he's going out, maybe he'll come back just like Josh on previous season.

Other contestant haven't got their moment on the show because of some heavy focus on some contestant that I mention above. Until now, based on what I saw on their progress and editing, I think the final 6 will be Natasha, Krissi, Jordan, Beth, Luca, and Bime. But who knows, maybe some of them will fall behind and an underdog contestant going really far. ;)

My thoughts on overall MasterChef US until now

I really don't like the way they reveal the result of team challenge on the preview on the next episode, by showing which team is standing wearing a black apron.

Also, I'm getting bored of the typical formatting of the season. It's like there's only episodes consist of audition, mystery box + elimination challenge, team challenge + pressure test, ..., and the grand finale. The team challenge looks really plain with serving over than 300 people/children/cowboys/whatever. Can they make this/next season full of surprises with new kind of challenges and different style of team challenge? :res:

apskip:
Kamineko,

It's premature to speculate now on who the Final 6 will be, but I do not see either Krissi or Natasha in for the long haul. They make a good bickering couple but those types get eliminated in about the middle of reality TV show seasons. My guess is that Jessie and Bethy will join Jordan, Beth, Luca, and Bime in the Final 6.

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: apskip on June 06, 2013, 11:18:38 AM ---Kamineko,

It's premature to speculate now on who the Final 6 will be, but I do not see either Krissi or Natasha in for the long haul. They make a good bickering couple but those types get eliminated in about the middle of reality TV show seasons. My guess is that Jessie and Bethy will join Jordan, Beth, Luca, and Bime in the Final 6.

--- End quote ---
Like I said, apskip, this is just my speculation just based on the progress and editing so far. Well, I pretty agree that it's too early to make a prediction. But, because based on the previous season the one who got focused on editing/mentioning got pretty far, I can say that they're the one who stand up over the other contestant who I don't recognized until the moment they're eliminated/in bottom 3/in top 3. :)

Polaroid:
I hate both Natasha and Krissi. :) Love Jessie, Bime and Bethy!

Nobita:
My favourite episode so far because I don't have to deal with Nat & Krissi's feud.:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version