Author Topic: Top Chef 11  (Read 3916 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Top Chef 11
« on: April 13, 2013, 01:05:56 PM »
This series was greenlighted on Feb. 6 and should be moving ahead since auditions around the country were completed in March. I anticipate a summer telecast.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Top Chef 11
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 04:51:32 PM »
Thanks for the heads up apskip! I wonder where they will go this season!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:06:44 PM »
According to the ever-reliable Wikipedia, the season was mainly filmed in New Orleans!

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 05:17:25 AM »
Maybe New Orleans, maybe not. I have an alternate location for Top Chef 11. We should know soon.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 02:59:09 PM »
Top Chef Season 11 in New Orleans, Bravo Confirms
Friday, May 10, 2013, by Amy McKeever

In a somewhat unusual move, Bravo confirms today that it will be filming the 11th season of Top Chef in New Orleans. Last month, rumors of Top Chef: New Orleans hit the world when a local producer/director posted a job ad on Facebook. Though Bravo usually does not confirm its shooting locations ahead of time — remember Padma shushing everyone in Seattle? — this time the network has issued a statement to local media announcing the decision. Per the statement, "The vibrant food scene of New Orleans will be a welcome addition in the 11th season of the series."

The statement doesn't reveal exactly when Top Chef: New Orleans will begin shooting, but that job ad last month indicated that it will be May through July. So good luck with that New Orleans summer, everyone. Sorry you missed Jazz Fest. Here's the full Bravo statement:

Statement:

Bravo Media's "Top Chef," in partnership with the New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation and the Louisiana Office of Tourism, are pleased to announce that the new season of the Emmy and James Beard Award-winning show will take place in New Orleans. The vibrant food scene of New Orleans will be a welcome addition in the 11th season of the series.

Source: http://eater.com/archives/2013/05/10/bravo-confirms-new-orleans-is-in-for-top-chef-season-11.php

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 03:35:15 AM »
Given the complexity of editing a nearly 20 episode season and the desire for minimal publicity while any season is being shot , I expect Top Chef 11 is already in the can, with all episodes taped. I think Top Chef 11 started in early May and is over.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »
I have very sad news. apskip, Arthur E Perkins Jr. died June 10, 2013 in Morristown, N.J., from natural causes. He was a wonderful friend and a integral part of the RFF family. He will truly be missed.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

You can read more here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28916.new.html#new
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 03:34:23 AM »
How did I only remember about Top Chef now </3 I'm only at the premiere  :lol: But after seeing Lea Michele in the previews I will watch it <3 Well I was gonna watch the whole thing anyway  :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html