Author Topic: S26 Ep 10 "Zipping Over The Cuckoo's Nest"  (Read 22783 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: S26 Ep 10 "Zipping Over The Cuckoo's Nest"
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 08:30:39 PM »
Give Malcolm credit for his gameplay. It wasn't arrogance at all. He got all the pieces of his plan in place and pulled it off perfectly.
They even picked up a fourth vote against Phillip. They got Phillip out of there, finally; which is more than what you can say for the other 6 even though they complained about Phillip for weeks.
This also opens the door for the majority alliance to spilt apart.
But that was an epic tribal council featuring a play on the two HII Malcolm had, which caught them all off guard; and that will go down as one of the epic moves in Survivor history.

Wow, the arrogance of those three is vile and disgusting. They are so happy that they've gone from a 7-3 minority to a 6-3 minority. Congratulations on pulling off a memorable Tribal Council and now I can't wait to see one of you gone next week. Buh-bye.

Phillip :torche

I'm thanking the heavens that it wasn't Andrea at least.

They have no choice but to be arrogant since the merge they were always on the minority. You cannot blame them.

Or maybe you're just bitter your Philip was gone :lol:

I did give credit to their gameplay, jsyk. They played a smart move but there is a difference between playing a smart move and playing a smart move arrogantly. Just saying. :)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 08:32:55 PM »
Anyway, ANDREA, BRENDA & DAWN please slaughter these people for me, kthx. <3 :<3

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 08:47:21 PM »
I have watched every Survivor episode, I am a huge fan, and I feel Phillip has always been a jerk, the things that come out of his mouth are sometime so ridiculous that is hard to listen to, so did Phillip get what he deserved tonight, and more.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 08:52:43 PM »
I have watched every Survivor episode, I am a huge fan, and I feel Phillip has always been a jerk, the things that come out of his mouth are sometime so ridiculous that is hard to listen to, so did Phillip get what he deserved tonight, and more.

That's a matter of opinion, and I respect yours, but I disagree with it.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »
Not a big fan of 'The Three Amigos'...but glad Phil has gone!!!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 11:03:46 PM »
Decided to tune into Survivor during a commercial of another show and tribal council was AMAZING. :lol3:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 01:12:51 AM »
Does anybody have a link of all the previous episodes in Youtube? PLEASE PM ME :( :( (and DO NOT POST IT HERE) :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 01:22:47 AM »
Out of the probably 15 full seasons of Survivor I've seen, this was probably the best Tribal Council I've EVER seen!
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 01:39:19 AM »
Give Malcolm credit for his gameplay. It wasn't arrogance at all. He got all the pieces of his plan in place and pulled it off perfectly.
They even picked up a fourth vote against Phillip. They got Phillip out of there, finally; which is more than what you can say for the other 6 even though they complained about Phillip for weeks.
This also opens the door for the majority alliance to spilt apart.
But that was an epic tribal council featuring a play on the two HII Malcolm had, which caught them all off guard; and that will go down as one of the epic moves in Survivor history.

Wow, the arrogance of those three is vile and disgusting. They are so happy that they've gone from a 7-3 minority to a 6-3 minority. Congratulations on pulling off a memorable Tribal Council and now I can't wait to see one of you gone next week. Buh-bye.

Phillip :torche

I'm thanking the heavens that it wasn't Andrea at least.

They have no choice but to be arrogant since the merge they were always on the minority. You cannot blame them.

Or maybe you're just bitter your Philip was gone :lol:

I did give credit to their gameplay, jsyk. They played a smart move but there is a difference between playing a smart move and playing a smart move arrogantly. Just saying. :)

Racer, I would definitely agree that Malcolm was being a little cocky, but in his defense, he's been on the outs on the Favorites tribe for a little while, his back is against the wall, he's being completely ignored and disrespected in camp... I kinda feel like some of his cockiness is justified. :duno: I was excited for him. He was able to make a big move from nothing at all when the other alliance assumed he'd be an easy boot.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 07:22:39 AM »
One more ep until a Natalie Bolton Brenda edit <3

Also I think that Natalie Bolton's breakout had an Auction?

CANNOT BE COINCIDENCE <3

And OMG they preempted it this time around by showing Brenda being strategic by trying to take off Andrea instead of Phillip (both <3 and </3 at the same time)

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 08:13:58 AM »
one of the craziest tribal councils ever. I'm so glad Phillip has gone. i've been waiting for so long. i like those 3 amigos. i realized that they are still in the bottom 3, but they have made that alliance panic. Watching their expressions in the tribal council was priceless  :ya3: :ya3:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2013, 08:20:31 AM »
So.. what happened to Dawn? I kinda blanked out on that part :lol:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2013, 09:31:26 AM »
So.. what happened to Dawn? I kinda blanked out on that part :lol:

She lost her retainer and she didn't want to show everyone the gap in her low teeth. Brenda helped her to find it in the lake.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2013, 09:35:56 AM »
The Tribal Council of this episode <3

Offline IvarG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2013, 05:36:52 PM »
Watching this Tribal Council brought back memories of HvV and JT's idol he gave to Russell working against him. Brilliantly played by Malcolm. Hopefully both idols will be put back into play to shake things up more!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2013, 05:54:22 PM »
I just kept saying WOW WOW WOW as this one played out!! Parvati memories for sure. Loved this one.

When are people going to figure out that Erik is dangerous? He switched again!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 02:15:49 AM »
Move back on topic please or take a break.

We are discussing the show here, not each other. And rudeness to each other will NOT be tolerated.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 12:10:36 PM »
Just to be clear...

Discussions about the SHOW, the CAST, and their ACTIONS are fair game. But let's all keep that discussion focused on the show...and NOT on why any of YOU are wrong/misguided/lacking in humor, etc for liking/disliking any part of the show or the actions of the cast.

Talk all you want about the show. But respect each other, and keep the discussion away from each other's opinions. Express your own opinon, but  do not start calling out others for their opinion.

Okay? Love you all!!

Now...who's excited Brenda SPOKE?? :lol:
 :ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 08:15:25 PM »

I'm throwing a party about this tomorrow. :conf: Feel free to join me. :lol:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 08:55:04 PM »

I'm throwing a party about this tomorrow. :conf: Feel free to join me. :lol:

<33333333333333333 The best thing about this season so far, IMO. :lol3:

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2013, 09:13:23 PM »
It's not arrogance, it's a bro thing. I just roomed with 5 guys in a church basement for a week, and we'd probably all do that to. And not that i look at Coach as a smart player, but cutting off the head of the dragon can stir things up, and the remaining 6 may look at other options now that the dictator/exterminator is gone.

On another note, i think 1 idol will be rehidden, since only one was a merge idol, and one was from the tribal stage. But i would also understand if neither are rehidden.
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 02:30:26 AM »
I could not be happier that Phillip went home, he was everything in the game that Malcom said he was, he was a condescending butt hole, and if he thinks he really learned anything from Boston Rob, boy was he crazy.  Glad the crazy is gone.....

A BIG AMEN to that!  I was sick of his arrogance and his pink underpanties!!   :gaah:  Good riddance and hope he's never on another season!!  :knuckles:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2013, 07:04:13 AM »
My sister's reaction to the episode was "they wasted two idols just to get rid of Phillip :stare" as she was expecting them to get rid of a strong strategist (namely Andrea).

Which actually brings up a fair point - and really increases my respect for Boston Rob's gameplay (despite the fact that I don't like him) because he dragged the person that everybody did not like to the end and that contributed to his win. Every season (well some) there seems to be one (or more) people that the rest of the castaways do not like (for whatever reason). And quite often the inability of the majority to put up with and keep that person costs them in the end.

Last season is a good example. Skupin and Lisa threw away a million dollars because they were incapable of putting up with Abi for three more days.

Phillip was definitely playing a different role to last time, but nonetheless that alliance would be smarter to boot a stronger strategist like Andrea (although I'm so thankful they didn't).

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2013, 07:08:14 AM »
It's not arrogance, it's a bro thing. I just roomed with 5 guys in a church basement for a week, and we'd probably all do that to. And not that i look at Coach as a smart player, but cutting off the head of the dragon can stir things up, and the remaining 6 may look at other options now that the dictator/exterminator is gone.

On another note, i think 1 idol will be rehidden, since only one was a merge idol, and one was from the tribal stage. But i would also understand if neither are rehidden.

Bromances are almost as annoying as arrogance. :lol: Nonetheless, I still found it extremely arrogant.

I'm actually surprised that the idols were rehidden at all. The last several seasons that didn't happen at all - unless they were rehidden but nobody could be bothered to look for it and/or could not find it. Still... it is a little strange. ???

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »
I think Phillip being gone makes for a better show. The theme of the first two merge episodes were people running to Phillip when someone was going against him, and that person would go home. Now that the dictator is gone, there will be more options for people and they don't have to worry about being told on.
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona