Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Rank the Seasons/Favorite and Least Favorite Seasons

<< < (10/19) > >>

Ryan:
Crystal is one of my all-time favs, and I don't hate Sugar as much as others do, maybe I need to move Gabon higher. XD

The rolling giant ball down mountain challenge with Ace/Dan as goalies was fun to watch haha.

Jobby:
Jeff hated Gabon but the viewers loved it. Maybe seasons Jeff hates = viewers love and seasons Jeff likes = viewers hate? :funny:

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Jobby on May 06, 2015, 10:06:35 AM ---Jeff hated Gabon but the viewers loved it. Maybe seasons Jeff hates = viewers love and seasons Jeff likes = viewers hate? :funny:

--- End quote ---

Could be true! As far as I know, he hates San Juan Del Sur, and that season was just as good if not better than Cagayan!

David:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 06, 2015, 10:07:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on May 06, 2015, 10:06:35 AM ---Jeff hated Gabon but the viewers loved it. Maybe seasons Jeff hates = viewers love and seasons Jeff likes = viewers hate? :funny:

--- End quote ---

Could be true! As far as I know, he hates San Juan Del Sur, and that season was just as good if not better than Cagayan!

--- End quote ---

He loved flops apart bye

realshowfan:
I'm hoping for another culture-themed season like China, Guatemala and Pearl Islands. I think Philippines was the last season of that kind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version