Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Rank the Seasons/Favorite and Least Favorite Seasons

<< < (3/19) > >>

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 06, 2013, 12:48:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: bwils927 on April 06, 2013, 12:29:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on April 06, 2013, 12:28:03 PM ---Nicaragua, Fiji, Brazil were some of the really suckass seasons. Nicaragua being the WORST.

--- End quote ---
I struggle to find why there's so much Fiji hate. And which Brazil, Tocantins or Amazon?

--- End quote ---

Tocantins.

The only redeeming factor was Earl won for Fiji and aside from Yau-man, he was definitely most deserving. That season had just too many negative vibes as with Nicaragua.

--- End quote ---
I agree, the Four Horseman alliance might be the dumbest alliance ever, and Moto domination gave people like Cassandra and Dreamz a free ride. What made me really like it is that the challenges were AWESOME, it was funny to watch the Four Horsemen broken up, there was lots of idol-playing and finding, it may not be in my top 5, but i really enjoyed that season.

Jobby:
Sometimes the Survivors/characters define the Season and Fiji just had one hell of a negative/unmemorable/boring and superficial characters. Same with Nicaragua, where the only positive character I could remember was Jane and Fabio (who was retarded) and maybe Brenda (who was voted out early).

Some of the better seasons I watched AFTER Vanuatu (Palau, even with Ulong completely dying, that was a very very interesting season), Guatemala (how Danni won even when she was a minority), Cook Islands (every one complained about racism and look, one of the best seasons ever), Fans VS Favourites (DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST), Samoa (I HATED RUSSELL, but the amount of shock factor is too damn high), Heroes VS Villians (WHOOOHOOOO)...

And I liked One World because I like Kim and Christina and they made it all the way till the end. <3 LOL. I'M BIASED.

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 07, 2013, 12:07:32 AM ---Fabio (who was retarded)

--- End quote ---
And a major stoner  :lol3: But yeah he was awesome.

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 07, 2013, 12:07:32 AM ---Some of the better seasons I watched AFTER Vanuatu (Palau, even with Ulong completely dying, that was a very very interesting season), Guatemala (how Danni won even when she was a minority), Cook Islands (every one complained about racism and look, one of the best seasons ever), Fans VS Favourites (DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST), Samoa (I HATED RUSSELL, but the amount of shock factor is too damn high), Heroes VS Villians (WHOOOHOOOO)...

--- End quote ---
AGreed <3

IvarG:
I'm trying to figure out what season to watch. I've seen Heroes vs. Villains, Phillipines, Caramoan and South Pacific. I'm thinking Cook Islands... got any suggestions? I think I can find all of them online.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version