Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

American Idol 12 Top 7

<< < (5/7) > >>

georgiapeach:
Yes it is perfect! Thank you!!

SoYoung:
top 3 : Angie, Amber, Burnell ( i know you'll disagree but i really didnt expect him to be good on that song. i kinda loved it though i miss the other burnell)
Bottom 3: kree, janelle, lazaro
Eliminated: Lazaro please

americas top 3: Angie, Amber, Candice
Americas bottom 3 : burnell, lazaro, janelle
Eliminated: burnell but noo please..

Jobby:
So strange. I posted those videos because the American Idol official ones usually cut out the judges comments... BUT finally for once US citizen feel our pain (:p peachies)... But peach, the performances are all on the Youtube account for AI... so it's not hard to find! :D

georgiapeach:
Yes, I like the judges comments too, and having them here is way quicker for me! But yes I can get them, so thanks guys!

Jobby:
That's it. I think we can solidify our Final 2 for this year's American Idol to be both Angie and Kree.

And Lazaro being in the Top 3 is a huge insult too. Way too huge an insult.

Janelle and Amber are in danger if they don't think of ways to buck up their performance. In fact, Janelle may be gone in 6th place next week if Lazaro's votes continue to go crazy with all the tone deaf people in America.

And besides for Lazaro, I'm glad American Idol doesn't have any shock eliminations so far. ALL the guys deserve to go before the girls. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version