Your Top 3: Amber, Kree, Angie
Your Bottom 3: Lazaro, Burnell, Janelle
Your Elimination: Lazaro  (PU-LEEZE!)

America's Top 3: Kree, Angie, Candice
America's Bottom 3: Lazaro, Burnell, Amber
America's Elimination: Burnell

Best Performance Of the Night: Angie
Worst Performance Of the Night: Lazaro

Who will be revived: No one (unless it is one of the top 3 girls.)

I think it's sad to watch the deterioration of Lazaro. He started with such promise! His song was in the wrong key for him and he began badly. He did pick it up as he got into the song but the song was arranged badly for him. It's something that happens every year on AI and I don't know why they don't fix this flaw. It's also becoming a huge embarrassment that he forgets or never learns the words to the songs and his fellow contestants have to carry him along.

I didn't agree with the judges, I thought Burnell sang well and I thought this was a good song for him, and that he's getting better and better. What do I know? ???

Amber sang well, really well and Janelle wasn't as strong as usual but the judges loved her.

Kree is Kree. Outstanding every time she sings but this wasn't her best performance. Probably because she was in a lot of pain. She is a star and will be a huge star.

Candice is great, I love her and she too will have a career after AI.

I hope tonight is the night that Lazaro is put out of his misery but I don't see it happening. Sad to say.

georgiapeach:
SIgh. ALL of them.

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 04, 2013, 10:03:29 AM ---SIgh. ALL of them.

--- End quote ---
Do you mean the video Joab embedded? It's fine with me, peach. :)

georgiapeach:
doesn't work in the US...

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 04, 2013, 10:42:27 AM ---doesn't work in the US...

--- End quote ---
Wow! That's unusual.. Usually the opposite one happened! :o

Is this video okay? I took it from American Idol's official YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/v/WbWalQ8IqMk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version