Archive > The Amazing Race 22

"It all comes down to donkeys" (Phil Keoghan) (Leg 8 Questions)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Daniel:

--- Quote from: Daniel on April 01, 2013, 08:58:42 AM ---6. Max/Katie, or the Blondes (Dustin/Kandice). They deserve one!

--- End quote ---

:groan: I meant Caroline & Jen! :tantrum
Can't believe I made a mistake on my first post!  :lol3:

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Daniel on April 01, 2013, 08:58:42 AM ---Hey y'all! New member here! Still confused how to use this..  :umn:

Here goes my answers(not sure what's this called)...

1. YES! I was just almost done with this season!
2. Did not see that coming AT ALL.  :o
4. Hoping it's YouTube even though my instincts says it's Chuck&Wynona!
6. Max/Katie, or the Blondes (Dustin/Kandice). They deserve one!
7.  :gaah:

--- End quote ---

:hiya and :bigwelcome to the R.F.F. Daniel. And don't worry, it happened to all of us  ;) .

georgiapeach:
:welcome: to RFF, Daniel! Have fun!

Daniel:
Thanks a lot Alenaveda and georgiapeach!  :hrt:

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Declive on March 31, 2013, 09:22:11 PM ---1. Did you liked the last episode?
2. Were you surprised at Pam & Winnie out?
3. Phil and the Promos are all throwing us out! What do you say to them?
4. Who will be eliminated next?
5. Who says the title quote?
6. Who wins the leg?
7. TWO WEEKS WITHOUT TAR  :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---
1. Yeah. It was one of the more intense episodes I've seen in a while. It was nothing but fun watching Max and Katie have one of the worst legs ever (Getting Lost finding the car, the speeding ticket, denting the car, struggled at the Roadblock, lost to a footrace to the Pit Stop  :lol3:) and survive. Team Maxie  :luvya:
2. Yeah. I actually assumed from last week's preview that Joey/Meghan would be eliminated. I read some spoilers, and I thought that would happen. But Pam and Winnie was a shocking elimination, considering they are my favorite Asian team since Ron/Christina. ALL STARS PLEASE  :hrt:
3.  :hug?:
4. Chuck and Wynona, as much as it hurts to say so. When Chuck did all those first few Roadblocks, it's like they shot their chances goodbye as now Wynona is forced to do all, and Chuck can only do another.
5. Joey and Meghan
6. Max and Katie, but it will probably be Bates and Anthony. (BOO dominant teams.)
7. :iok :stare :oh )-** :res: :groan: :tantrum (:;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version