General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

The 86th Annual Academy Awards

<< < (8/8)

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Kacper on March 02, 2014, 09:54:41 PM ---Glenn Close - In Memoriam
Bette Midler ‏performed

--- End quote ---
Sarah Jones for whom there was a last minute industry campaign to have included in the segment, was included at the end after Bette's performed "Wind Beneath My Wings." Turns out the song was appropriate for all those mentioned who were behind the camera and not in front of it, so it was very cleverly done.

WalterC:

--- Quote from: Jobby on March 02, 2014, 11:38:07 PM ---CONGRATS!! Let it go, let it go! Frozen winning best song and animated feature too!!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, congrats to Elsa, Anna, and the rest of "Frozen" for winning both Oscars. So happy to hear, as I really enjoyed this film and soundtrack a lot (as you can tell by my avatar).

I listened to the soundtrack after hearing about their wins, and to drown out the train wreck of the 2nd leg of TAR.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Jobby on March 02, 2014, 11:38:07 PM ---GRAVITY with 7 Oscars = <3

CONGRATS!! Let it go, let it go! Frozen winning best song and animated feature too!!

--- End quote ---

Gravity <3

Simply the best movie of 2013.

I was disappointed Sandra Bullock didn't win though, I thought she was AMAZING in the movie. :(

Also, 12 Years A Slave winning everything again :/ (no offense, but i thought it was very very overrated, its a well acted and well shot drama film, it's just not THAT great)

Jobby:
Highly entertained by Ellen this year.

The pizza, the selfie.

OMG. She's so witty. :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version