Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Best Voting Reasons and Jury Speeches

<< < (4/5) > >>

Air:
Courtney vs Jean-Robert <3

Russell, although I know you're not going home, this is to scare you. Um, you need to get in the ocean and wash your ass and, um, just like I'm annoying to you, you are annoying to me, I can't stand you, and I can't wait for you to go home next week, I'll be waiting for you, adios. - Sandra

You're a frigging lunatic, I don't even care which one of us goes, I'm just glad I don't have to live with you anymore. Nice feather in your f****** hair.   - Courtney

I'm so sad you're leaving, I'm sure gonna miss ya. Go eat a sandwich.   - Parvati

Bwils927:
Boston Rob for Alicia: ........ so, Adios. Arrivedeci. Sayonara. or as we say in Boston, see ya latah.

Bwils927:
Putting this in a separate post since it's my favorite ever:

Rob C. for Roger: Here comes tonight's long distance dedication. It goes out to Rob from New York. He writes, Dear Casey, there's a mean old man in my life that's about to leave. Could you please play something appropriate? Well Rob here's your request: Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey, Goodbye!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Bwils927 on March 31, 2013, 10:52:06 AM ---Courtney for Jean-Robert. "I'm voting for you because when you snore at night it sounds like a dying walrus"

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Bwils927:
Ralph asking Phillip why he only had two feathers in his head, and not a whole chicken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version