America's Bottom 3:
America's Elimination:

Best Performance Of the Night:
Worst Performance Of the Night:

Who will be revived: NONE

Jobby:
http://www.youtube.com/v/6g0h8bjFihc?version=3&hl=en_US

Kree: B+

I love the country voice, the blues that's in the tone of her voice... the groove and everything.

But NOOOOO, I prefer Kree with her slow country songs and this song just doesn't have a really up-tempo bridge or chorus that manage to captivate me. B+ is for her vocals solely, BUT C for song choice! :<(

Jobby:
http://www.youtube.com/v/tbNWsakVvJM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US

Angela: B-

Completely agree with Mariah, stick with the slow tempo songs, that's the type of songs that she's best at. Piano or not, she doesn't need to groove with the band or anything, she exudes such huge aura and she doesn't need to try so hard. However, A for effort but D for song choice. It was horrible! Agreed with Randy that she was pitchy throughout.

Polaroid:
Your Top 3: Amber, Candice, Kree
Your Bottom 3: Angie (:(), Lazaro, Janelle
Your Elimination: Lazaro :)

America's Top 3: Amber, Candice, Kree
America's Bottom 3: Lazaro (PLEASE), Devin, Burnell
America's Elimination: Devin

Best Performance Of the Night: Amber :wohoo:
Worst Performance Of the Night: Group performance: Burnell, Lazaro & Devin; Solo performance: Angie... Her song choice was terrible. :(

Amber's performance was... pretty horrendous. :( Thank goodness she has a huge fanbase or else she would be toast this week. I think Devin and Burnell are pretty expendable so I wouldn't be surprised to see either one or both of them in the bottom three.

SoYoung:

--- Quote from: Polaroid on March 28, 2013, 04:52:51 AM ---Your Top 3: Amber, Candice, Kree
Your Bottom 3: Angie (:(), Lazaro, Janelle
Your Elimination: Lazaro :)

America's Top 3: Amber, Candice, Kree
America's Bottom 3: Lazaro (PLEASE), Devin, Burnell
America's Elimination: Devin

Best Performance Of the Night: Amber :wohoo:
Worst Performance Of the Night: Group performance: Burnell, Lazaro & Devin; Solo performance: Angie... Her song choice was terrible. :(

Amber's performance was... pretty horrendous. :( Thank goodness she has a huge fanbase or else she would be toast this week. I think Devin and Burnell are pretty expendable so I wouldn't be surprised to see either one or both of them in the bottom three.

--- End quote ---

Maybe you mean Angie's performance..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version