Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 8 "Blindside Time"

<< < (14/15) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on April 05, 2013, 03:41:15 AM ---I am actually impressed at how the Stealth R Us core alliance maneuvered their way through things -- that is how alliances should work! (Wait, no, no, I'm not giving any credit to Phil :lol:)

--- End quote ---

IKR! Andrea going up to Erik, then Erik saying point to me the name... and then saying there's something wrong with the flag, then Andrea pointing to Corinne's name. THAT WAS... AN UNDERRATED MOMENT? :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 05, 2013, 03:45:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cocoa on April 05, 2013, 03:41:15 AM ---I am actually impressed at how the Stealth R Us core alliance maneuvered their way through things -- that is how alliances should work! (Wait, no, no, I'm not giving any credit to Phil :lol:)

--- End quote ---

IKR! Andrea going up to Erik, then Erik saying point to me the name... and then saying there's something wrong with the flag, then Andrea pointing to Corinne's name. THAT WAS... AN UNDERRATED MOMENT? :lol3:

--- End quote ---

That was a very good moment! I loved it! :lol:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 05, 2013, 03:09:09 AM ---I think the edit is pushing for a Cochran or Dawn win too. Sherri, she doesn't seem to get ANY CREDIT for being really just calm and steady.

--- End quote ---

I thought while we were on the original tribes, the edit was pushing very strongly for a Sherri win. She was in control of everything at Gota. But ever since the tribes swapped and now merged, she has been very invisible...

Jobby:

--- Quote ---I thought while we were on the original tribes, the edit was pushing very strongly for a Sherri win. She was in control of everything at Gota. But ever since the tribes swapped and now merged, she has been very invisible...
--- End quote ---

Same here... I guess they just probably wanted to justify why she will be in the F3?

Unless we see more of her soon... like her doing a big game changer, her chances of winning is............... :O

ovalorange:
LOL at Cochran being the IC beast <3 He swallowed everything like a champ <3

Eric and Andrea's flag pointing was brilliant, such a sneaky and quiet way to spread the word about the vote <3

Dawn's confessionals in general this episode were awesome, she's the only person I feel who's looking at her past mistakes and making sure she doesn't make them again.

AND WHY IS CORRINE NOT ON JURY UGH </3

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on April 06, 2013, 07:30:55 AM ---AND WHY IS CORRINE NOT ON JURY UGH </3

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version