Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 6 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 22212 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays>>like this one! We are anticipating about a 20-30 min delay tonight.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Please CHECK this thread immediately after the show for a SPECIAL and IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!  :hearts:

===============================

Touched by the people of Botswana, TAR 22 is giving back! LoveBotswana has a 25 yr history of working to reduce the spread of HIV, help abandoned babies, educate future leaders, and empower women and caregivers. If you can, please donate & share this message! $10 (one latte, lol?) will support full care for one child for 24 hours! The world is smaller than you think, let's all help our neighbors! #LoveBotswana

http://lovebotswana.org/ways-to-donate/Donate-Resources

http://lovebotswana.org/

Asking you all to FB share the above message, and tweet this one if you can! Together we can do AMAZING THINGS!

Touched by Botswana, TAR22 teams are giving back! #LoveBotswana has 25yr history of helping. Pls RT & donate! http://bit.ly/16aRbFz
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:22:08 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

NoluckBoston

Sounds exciting--:)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Looks as though we are not starting until about 846 PM, let's not post here until about 830PM. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Happy TAR day everyone.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline ilhamrizki

• RFF Jr. Member
Happy TAR day from Indonesia
"Do not expect extraordinary result if you just do ordinary effort"

Online Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Happy TAR day!

I woke up late, and I thought I'm gonna miss it! I know I am not supposed to say this but I'm glad there's a delay.  :hides
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Since my alma mater (Miami) is playing their 3rd round game in the NCAA tournament tonight (starting even later than TAR by about 17 minutes) I will be recording both and switching channels back and forth.

I'll be monitoring this thread to see what is going on and will watch the episode later tonight. So please do a good job!
-- theschnauzers

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Happy TAR day!

I woke up late, and I thought I'm gonna miss it! I know I am not supposed to say this but I'm glad there's a delay.  :hides

You and me both! :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hello everyone! :hoot:

laimis

Hi ^^

NoluckBoston

Was it the Communism piece or the downed B52?

Hmm?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

Wow! There's an apology by Phil at the beginning about last week's broadcast in Vietnam. :ascared

8 teams raced from Bali to Hanoi. Dave & Connor decided to quit the race. :'(

With the double U-Turn, five teams came up with a plan to target the remainder 3-person alliance (roller derby + YouTube). Pam & Winnie U-Turned Joey & Meghan and won the leg. Joey & Meghan U-Turned Chuck & Wynona. Chuck & Wynona struggled with the language barrier and with each other, but survived.

7 teams remain. Who will be eliminated next?

Wynona: Mr. Know-It-All! :lol3:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
The apology was in reference to the song sang at the roadblock.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
The apology was in reference to the song sang at the roadblock.

Pretty sure it was the B52 site, that was a lot more offensive because of the plaque there

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Pam & Winnie depart first at 10:40 PM. Teams have to figure out that they have to go to Maun, Botswana. Then they will sign up for 1 of 3 flights to the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park. Once there, they will find their next clue. Pam & Winnie hope they're going to get into a rhythm...

Max & Katie depart at 11:34 PM. Max doesn't want people to think he's carrying their team along. :lol3: "Big hair, big brain."

Mona & Beth depart at 11:37 PM. They have to figure out where Maun is. They think they're pretty strong.

Bates & Anthony depart at 11:39 PM. They think Maun is in Kenya.

Caroline & Jennifer deprat at 11:46 PM. They're excited about going to Africa! :hearts: Their ideal final 3 is them, Bates & Anthony and Max & Katie. They think it's in Kenya too.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Someone is standing in front of the travel agency. They have to get the country right before they can go in. Pam & Winnie figure out that everyone is going to be on the same flight as them.

Max & Katie get in. Mona & Beth get someone with a smartphone. Caroline & Jennifer guess Kenya, but it's wrong. Max & Katie tell them Botswana from inside. Mona & Beth get in. Caroline & Jennifer help Bates & Anthony get in.

Joey & Meghan depart at 12:47 AM. They still seem bitter over the U-Turn.

Chuck & Wynona depart at 3:26 AM. :o Third leg in a row that they've started in last.

Joey & Meghan get their tuckets. Chuck & Wynona arrive at the travel agency and they're just guessing countries... Chuck finally gets it right! :lol3:

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Republic of........ Paraguay! :lol3: :lol3: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe Chuck and Wynona gotta go :lol3:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:00:32 PM by Magnus »

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chuck & Wynona see Joey & Meghan at the airport. Joey & Meghan approach Chuck & Wynona at the airport... Wynona seems pretty upset over the U-Turn.

Joey & Meghan approach Pam & Winnie who are sitting with the other teams.
Joey: "What was the prize you stole from us?" :lol3:

All teams are on the same flight to Maun, Botswana.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mad rush to the travel agency... Teams sign up at the board...

9:00 AM
Caroline & Jennifer
Bates & Anthony

9:15 AM
Max & Katie
Joey & Meghan

9:30 AM
Mona & Beth
Chuck & Wynona
Pam & Winnie :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chuck wanted to get on the first flight because they're slower but now they're on the last flight... He's worried.

Commercial.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Why do teams have to guess which country they are heading? :gaah: I wanted them to get on the wrong flight. :lol:

However, Chuck & Wynona guessing Bangladesh and Turkey as the "Maun" city was priceless! :luvya:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
OMG CHYNONA'S GUESSING GAME <3333333333

I wish I wasn't eating when that happened... :hides:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Wynona saying REPUBLIC OF THE... and i though : Here comes a good guess!

...Paraguay?

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chuck & Wynona are so funny. :lol3: