Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 7 "Tubby Lunchbox"

<< < (3/10) > >>

Bwils927:
Loving this new Malcolm led alpha male alliance! (Malcolm, Erik, Reynold, Eddie) Malcolm says that since they'll be targeted at the merge they might as well stick together. Smart man!

Glamazon Racer:
Andrea: I want to get to know these fans so that they'll remember the good times and the memories and vote for me. <33333333333333333 SO FIERCE <33333333333333333 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Corinne: Phillip is a tubby lunchbox. He looks like 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound potato sack. <3333333333333333333333 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Meanwhile Reynold told Malcolm that he has the idol in the hopes of creating an alliance with the four males on that tribe.

Over at Bikal, Phillip has got Julia in training for her recruitment into Stealth R Us. Cochran thinks she is a nonentity. :lol3: And Cochran would like a fan to go before either Corinne or Phillip.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on March 21, 2013, 02:57:49 PM ---lol, at first I thought they were describing someone fat but there's no fat people left

--- End quote ---

Well you were right! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:
Julia told Dawn about working with Phillip if she needed to. Dawn told this to Phillip who got mad because he specifically told Julia not to tell anybody.

at the (very boring) Immunity Challenge, it was close for a while but as you'd expect, Gota won again.

And still we haven't had a puzzle challenge.

Air:
Brenda isn't in a majority alliance again. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version