Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Survivor Wishlists **NO SPOILERS**

<< < (17/26) > >>

Hysha:
I don't know where I have to put this, because it's not a wishlist, it's something about future seasons. Or this is what I think.
Redmond put this on his website:
http://insidesurvivor.com/2015/11/updated-survivor-information-form/

If that means that they want to make another Blood vs Water season, ok, but I don't want to see it soon. I mean, we had too many seasons with returning players those years (Caramoan, Blood vs Water, Cambodia...). Let new people play this game! I prefer newbies seasons. The next season with returning players, for me, it has to be like... at Survivor 38, more or less. xD

Credits to Redmond and his website.

tennis33:
People I want to see return

Serria 18
Taj 18
Ace 17
Shambo 19
Brenda 26,21
Marty 21
Chase 21
Holly 21
Stephanie 22
Matt 22
Andrea 22,26
Christina 23
Edna 23
Chelsea 24
Kim 24
Sabrina 24
Abi 25,31
Carter 25
Malcolm 25,26
Eddie 26
Marissia 27
Laura 19,27
Katie 27
Hayden 27
Cieria 27,31
LJ 28
Kass 28
Sarah 28
Morgen 28
Missy 29
Baylor 29
Natalie 29
Jon 29
Kelley 29,31
Alec 29
Jen 30
Hali 30
Joe 30
Mike 30
Carolyn 30
Eric 16,26
Wiggles 31

Marionete:
I see that most people only wish for fairly recent players to come back and play again. But there are so many amazing old players who have never returned.. :spy:
So I decided to make this list of people I would be HELLA EXCITED to see again :wohoo:
Most of these people have only played once and to be honest I'd like to see more of such people in future returnee seasons. That's why I loved the idea of S31!

Jeff Varner from The Australian Outback because he was robbed in S31 :(
Heidi & Christy from The Amazon
Jolanda & Angie from Palau (and Stephenie again pls)
Tina & Shane from Panama (and Cirie again pls)
Candice from Cook Islands (once more)
Ashley & Sherea from China
Tracy & Natalie from Micronesia
Michelle & Ace (and Randy, Sugar & Corinne again, as they were totally robbed in S20 & S26 respectively)
Candace, Sierra, Taj & Erinn from Tocantins
Marisa, Betsy & Liz from Samoa (and Laura Morett & Russell Hantz once more pls)
Kelly Bruno, Yve, Alina & Marty from Nicaragua (and Brenda again pls)
Stephanie from Redemption Island (and Francesca again pls)
Stacey & Christine from South Pacific
Kourtney from One World (and Monica again pls)
RC & Denise from Philippines (and Abi again, just not with RC lol)
Sherri from Caramoan
Hayden from Blood vs. Water (and Ciera again pls)
Sarah from Cagayan (and Tasha & Kass again pls)
Nadiya, Val, Josh, Reed & Natalie from San Juan Del Sur (and Kelley again pls)
So, Kelly & Carolyn from Worlds Apart (and Shirin again, because she was robbed in S31)

And I have no idea why, but I always get more attached to female castaways and root for them more. It is obvious just looking at my returnee wishlist. :funny:
9 men, 49 women :lol:
40 one-timers, 15 two-timers, 3 three-timers

Erebus1111:
Season: 35 or 36
Title: Survivor: Florear (or Pendejo. These are different slang terms from Peru meaning sly/lying)
Survivors: 18

Tribe 1: Andoa
Will start out consisting of 3 famous YouTubers and 3 fans of those people

Tribe 2: Jaqaur
Will start out consisting of 3 famous Twitch Streamers and 3 fans of those people

Tribe 3: Witoto
Will start out consisting of 3 famous Viners and 3 fans of those people

Winner if fan: $1,000,000
Winner if popular media icon: $500,000 and another $500,000 donated to a charity of their choice

Possible Twist:
Throughout the game, there will be six bottles like the one in Cook Islands. Before the game starts, each tribe will pick two bottles. Once a tribe has to face Tribal Council, they will pick one of the two bottles to bring with them. After the voting is done, the bottle can be opened and will do 1 of the 6 following things.

1. The person voted out will get to pick another contestant to be eliminated in the same night.
2. The person voted out will be brought back in on another tribe and someone else has to be eliminated.
3. The person voted out will not be eliminated nor will anyone else. However two people will be eliminated in the next tribal council, whether or not it's the same tribe. (Tribes won't need to bring bottle if this happens)
4. The person voted out will get to compete with two other contestants (before or after bottle is read) voted out to compete to get a second chance.
5. Another person will be have to be voted out. First person voted out stays out.
6. The person voted out will become a jury member, no matter how early in the game they are.

All bottles will not apply after the merge. If any bottle is unused, then it will not go into play.
E.x. (One tribe faces council three time, another twice, and the last one once.)

(Have any suggestions, please tell me! I based this off of TAR season 28, but tried to have non celebrities as well.)

David:

--- Quote from: Hysha on September 02, 2015, 09:00:24 AM ---Btw, I would love to see Brett Clouser again. :$

--- End quote ---

OMG YAS! So HOT <3333333

I liked the Foa Foa working, and they absolutely deserved the win. I was rooting for Brett in the end, because if he had beaten Russell in the FIC, he hands down got the money <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version