Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Survivor Wishlists **NO SPOILERS**

<< < (4/26) > >>

Air:
I forgot, I also want a Survivor Sao Tome and Principe (though how they are going to fit that on a logo is beyond me :P )

Air:
And bwils Brenda needs to be somewhere on your lists kthx.

Jobby:
We obviously need Heroes VS Villians 2. I'll watch an Allstars Survivor anyday. These days the new players are just MEH. (except for Sherri)

Alfwin:
I think the reason why we don't have a All All-Star season is because of the 'meh' contestant that we have been receiving.I mean look at this season.The 'Favorites' don't even look so favourite-ey.The pool of good Survivors are very limited this time round.

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 21, 2013, 07:28:44 AM ---We obviously need Heroes VS Villians 2. I'll watch an Allstars Survivor anyday. These days the new players are just MEH. (except for Sherri)

--- End quote ---
She annoys me with the fact that she blows at most challenges and has come back and stated "muscle doesn't win challneges". she lost the tile challenge for them, and highly contributed to losing the coconut in the net challenge.

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 21, 2013, 07:11:50 AM ---And bwils Brenda needs to be somewhere on your lists kthx.

--- End quote ---
trust me I love Brenda. But i'm very against people playing 3 times and tried to avoid it as much as possible

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version